Thursday, March 8, 2012

Anna's Craft Cupboard - March Sketch...

Hi there!


Into month 2nd month as a DT for Anna's Craft Cupboard...... & Lovin this role
OH! MY! Anna is So GOOD to US..... 
My DT pack was full of goodies to play with!! 
I dove straight in & started with the bright & Awesome Bo Bunny - Ambrosia Range.......
I was able to get 5 layouts from the Bo Bunny- Ambrosia papers Anna Sent (one is for my Step By Step)
My first layout is my take on Wendy's March Sketch Challenge for Anna's Craft Cupboard.. You REALLY should play along, It's a random draw with $40.00 Up for Grabs!!!


                                            March Sketch
Bo Bunny – Ambrosia Dot & Pansies papers, Cardstock Sticker & Chipboard Stickers, Kaiser Blooms & Flowers– Cranberry, Amethyst & Lime, Green Tara –white 3cm & teal 1.5cm, Prima Flower, Leaves. MS - Loops Heart punch Set.
The Heart punch you see, I brought from Anna's Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Around The Page Set  - Loops Heart & @ the moment it is out of Stock.... Anna has informed ME that She will be getting more in as soon!






 Next Layout is of 1 of my Niece's... Natasha! & Just notice that when I scrap @ like 2am I can't spell her name... Natasha has NO i...  Will fix this & re post this Layout.... * has been Fixed*
 Another Punch from Anna's & Again out of Stock ATM is the Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Around The Page Set -Vintage Floral
Most of the Flowers are from my Stash & can be found @ Anna's.......
 Made these little C.U.T.I.E.S with My Favorite Things Die-namics Die Rolled Gardenia
& added Liquid Pearls - Bisque in the Centers!




                                         Products Used:
Bo Bunny – Ambrosia Ambrosia & Bouquet papers, Bo Bunny –Bandit Alpha Sticker, MS- Around The Page Set Vintage Floral & Large Monarch Butterfly  Punches, MFT - Rolled Gardenia Die, Spellbinders -Fancy Tag 2 (S5030)  Prima – Homesprun Bittles flowers, Kaisercraft- Tiny Woods Alpha Stickers Which was from my last months DT pack, Ranger Liquid PearlsBisque.


I wont make this post any longer.... I will Share the other's with you in my Next post! So till then Have a FAN FAB U LAS Day.... 



25 comments:

  1. Hi Rachael!!
    These are BEAUTIFULLLL!!!! and these bright colors are awesome! love the first page with the lovely photo of your mom and you..so cute!! I understand you about 2am...I made a lot of mistakes, too, lol! Beautiful work as always!! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is absolutely amazing the way youplay with colours ! Usually, I prefer monochromatic projects, or more earth tones... but here... it is so beautiful, so vibrant ! WOW !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo stunning! Just ♥ them both so much! Amazing details as always. I get to play with this range next month and I can't wait =) xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freaking GORGEOUS!!! This line is SO YOU!! You did an amazing job with it- so bright and bold and amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2am...yawn!!! Love the LO with your Mum - especially those inky drops around the o/s edge...& those punches are FAB, aren't they???:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Such lovely colours!! You have done wonders with these!! Hope you are having a great week xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors, amazing work. LOVE!!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy WOW!!! I am so very much in love with the stunning vibrance of these two layouts!!!! My jaw seriously dropped...amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love love love these!! GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeee the colors and loving the paint splatters!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning layouts, Rachael!! WOW!! I really love the details, this is a wonderful job. Keep up the good work, Rachael! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've done an amazing job with this paper range Rachael!! Love the vibrant colours and all the ink splatters look great!
    Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!! Look at these bold colors!!! Fantastic layouts Rachael!!!!!!! I think I can smell a lovely garden!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI.. oh wow.. such vibrant and beautiful layouts.. love each bit of them.. all the details right up to the paint splatters.. and as for scrapping at 2 in the morning.. i would probably have the photos upside down!!.. really gorgeous layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is stunning Rachael! I love love the beautiful vibrant colours and all the goodies you have added! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! These are stunning! LOVE the bold colors! They would probably freak me out a little bit, but you are ROCKING them! Amazing layouts!

    Funny that you spelled your niece's name wrong :-) I am also a night scrapper so I can totally relate LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. this looks so SCRUMPTIOUS...I think I could just about eat it LOL...I just love all those brights and that range sure looks fabulous. TFS the gorgeous pic of you and your mum too x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness!! So GORGEOUS and bright!! Love these Rach and all the details are amazing!! Take care and have a great weekend :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful and bright and full of life Rach. And yes, you are very spoilt but why not? You create magic with your products. Fabbo.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wowza....these are stunning Rach. Just love the bright gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOWEEEE!!! I so love how you use colour Rachael. So daring and vibrant and bold. Awesome work!!! Have a beautiful weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are both super gorgeous!!! I love the way you used those papers! You’re so talented! And I especially love the fuzzy cutting on the 2nd one! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Totally gob smacked! You have worked magic with this collection from Bo bounny , so love how you have used these boarder punches, and I really love your layering! Such a inspirational packed post! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such gorgeous bold pages. Glad to hear you're loving your DT role. We are loving the inspiration you are pumping out! Hope you're having a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing work - I'm gobsmacked!! Seriously gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous pages! Truly inspirational!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10