Thursday, March 15, 2012

Birds Newest Word - Charm... & A TOOOOT

Hi there!
I'm back YET! again....
This time to Share My layout for Our Latest Word over @ Bird Is The Word.......CHARM   
You can also used CHARMING/ CHARMED!! 
The DT ladies have Created some AWESOME Layouts I   Working with such TALENTED Bunch of Ladies.....Also Adriana, Erin &  Sigrun are our 3 GDT 
                                       Mary has Created this Fantastic Sketch 

(Sketch use not required)

Our Children like to get/take Silly photo's from time to time & this pic was taken by DD last year on Hubby's B'day....... & for some reason I thought this wasn't to bad of a photo... Also!
I want our Children to see that we are silly sometimes too!! 
SO! when I seen that CHARM, as our word I remembered a quote that I has read & this pic pop straight to mind : Stupidity has a Certain CHARM....
Loads going on in this Layout! Mostly Webster Pages & a bit of Prima ..


Products:
Webster Pages Trend.stetter Handsome Vintage, 
WP-Country Estate- Serenty,
WP All About ME–Diecut & Looking Ahead papers,
 WP–Pinwheel Flower,
 WP-Garden Gala – Alpha Stickers, 
WP-Life’s Portrait Stickers, 
WP-Little Whimsies, 
WP-Country Estate Buttons, 
Prima – Crystals, Flower Centres & Flowers #543471,
The girls paperie – Glitter Charm word,
 Kaiser bloom – white, 
Martha Stewart- Heart Punch, 
Cheery Lynn Design- Exotic Butterfly,  
MFT Die-namics- Fish Tail Banner.
Hope to be stoppin by your blog to see your Creation on this Fortnights word, Also!
still have 10 days for our word...DISCOVER
& just lastly I wanted to Copy & paste this on my blog & let out another WOOOOOOHOOOOO



As some of you may know I a bit of a Webster Pages FAN.... WELL a HUGE fan!! hehehehe
& to be Banner of the Week  (BOTW)
This is Like Pretty BIG for ME!!
Oh! When I got my first Email to say Congrats on BOTW, As I've never seen this before I  thought I Shoot what is BOTW? what have I done wrong?   LOL!
Then head over to check this out & then Realize what it meant.... See I am blonde for a Reason!!! hehehe
 Where ever you are & what ever your doing hope you have a good 1....
 

17 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous Rach! Love every detail! Congrats on BOTW - and no your not the only one that didn't know what BOTW! I got one a few months ago and had no idea why ppl where congratulations me on this thing called BOTW lol ( and I can't claim the blonde excuse). Keep up the AMAZING work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rach! this is so cool! and well deserved! Love all your stuff! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on BOTW!! That is AWESOME! I loveeeeeee your lo!! I love love love that fun photo, the colors and how you used the little cars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and congratulations for BOTW, it`s funny, I had the very same feeling :) wha the BOTW is?:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrat on the banner! You are a scrappy rockstar! Great charm page to w a great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the Websters Feature...YIPPEEEEE.
    Loved this page Rach. I always try and use the word a little differently and you certainly did that. Love the pic, the details like that car and your awesome title banner. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1st of all.... I love love your FUN photo... perfect for this layout!!! Congrats on BOTW!! You always nailed Websters Pages....This layout is absolutely beautiful!!! Couldn't be any cuter how you used the little cars!!!Awesome Rach!!!... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing, totally amazing... you're on such a roll & deserve every reward that comes your way:) Well done:):) ...& this is such a FUN LO....hope the kids bring it out at your 60th wedding anniversary:):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel WOW...congrats on the toot wow......I adore your layout you look like a fun couple!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on BOTW - just so inspirational! I'm just LOOVING all your work. I really like those car dies you've used. are they Webster's too?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done on your BOTW!!! you are so worthy of it!! and this layout is stunning!! all the layers and flowers and fussy cutting.. and what a great quote!! love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Rach I am so happy for you!! {hahahaha about thinking you'd done something wrong!!} I was so happy to see your pretty face up there it was quite a surreal moment for me to open up WP & I was also being blonde, thinking....what is Rachael's face doing there - am I on her blog?? Then I twigged hahahaha....!!! And love this new layout of yours - so full of wonderful life & silliness :)Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE IT! I agree I think it is a great photo :) Love how you have framed the page and all the details look great, so much to see!
    Congratulations on the banner, it looks great over on inspireME. Well deserved my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woohoooo! Congrats on BOTW! What an honor! You SO deserve it. You are ROCKING Webster's Pages!

    I loooove that photo and the quote is just perfect here! I am amazed of your capability to take such a funny, silly photo and make this beautiful, almost romantic layout of it. How do you do it??? It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH A HUGE WOOHOO! congrats Rachel that is SUPER Cool bannanas news!! I so love your layout for Bird is the Word! so Joy! i totally agree, Supidity does have a certain charm ..hehe So love your layers and all the yummy detail! {{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now it's my turn to shout WOOHOO!!!!!!! Rachael, your work is full of details, bright vivid colours and with a luscious yummy embellishing... :) you are a lover of WP and you definitely know how to use them (I envy envy envy you)!! Thank you so much for your enthusiastic comment on my news! I APPRECIATE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOO HOO huge congrats on banner of the week at Websters Rach.. so excited for you and you so deserve it with that gorgeous LO!! LOVE your gorgeous BITW LO, such a fab fun take on the word!! hugs :))

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10