Thursday, March 15, 2012

Birds Newest Word - Charm... & A TOOOOT

Hi there!
I'm back YET! again....
This time to Share My layout for Our Latest Word over @ Bird Is The Word.......CHARM   
You can also used CHARMING/ CHARMED!! 
The DT ladies have Created some AWESOME Layouts I   Working with such TALENTED Bunch of Ladies.....Also Adriana, Erin &  Sigrun are our 3 GDT 
                                       Mary has Created this Fantastic Sketch 

(Sketch use not required)

Our Children like to get/take Silly photo's from time to time & this pic was taken by DD last year on Hubby's B'day....... & for some reason I thought this wasn't to bad of a photo... Also!
I want our Children to see that we are silly sometimes too!! 
SO! when I seen that CHARM, as our word I remembered a quote that I has read & this pic pop straight to mind : Stupidity has a Certain CHARM....
Loads going on in this Layout! Mostly Webster Pages & a bit of Prima ..


Products:
Webster Pages Trend.stetter Handsome Vintage, 
WP-Country Estate- Serenty,
WP All About ME–Diecut & Looking Ahead papers,
 WP–Pinwheel Flower,
 WP-Garden Gala – Alpha Stickers, 
WP-Life’s Portrait Stickers, 
WP-Little Whimsies, 
WP-Country Estate Buttons, 
Prima – Crystals, Flower Centres & Flowers #543471,
The girls paperie – Glitter Charm word,
 Kaiser bloom – white, 
Martha Stewart- Heart Punch, 
Cheery Lynn Design- Exotic Butterfly,  
MFT Die-namics- Fish Tail Banner.
Hope to be stoppin by your blog to see your Creation on this Fortnights word, Also!
still have 10 days for our word...DISCOVER
& just lastly I wanted to Copy & paste this on my blog & let out another WOOOOOOHOOOOO



As some of you may know I a bit of a Webster Pages FAN.... WELL a HUGE fan!! hehehehe
& to be Banner of the Week  (BOTW)
This is Like Pretty BIG for ME!!
Oh! When I got my first Email to say Congrats on BOTW, As I've never seen this before I  thought I Shoot what is BOTW? what have I done wrong?   LOL!
Then head over to check this out & then Realize what it meant.... See I am blonde for a Reason!!! hehehe
 Where ever you are & what ever your doing hope you have a good 1....
 
01 09 10