Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Trust..........



HELLOHA!!
How is your Day?
Well it's raining here & I'm thinking just perfect for staying inside & Scrappin......  hehehehehe
BUT! 
First I'm here to Share with you My Layout for the Newest 
Word Released over @ Bird Is The Word......
                              TRUST
                                 Is this Fortnight's Word......
Just a quick little reminder, please use the word TRUST on your layout as a title or in your journaling.  Link up your entry over on the right side of the screen and give credit back to Bird is the Word on your blog.  Our design team will vote at the end of the challenge.  Five layouts will be chosen and the final winner will receive a prize kit from Tidbitz In Time.


Mary Thomas has Created this Gorgeous Sketch for you to use
(sketch use is not required to win the challenge).....



I just LOVE it over @ Bird Is The Word....
Anyways!
My DT Layout....
This1 is my HUBBY....
Who I think is the Bee's Knees!!!
He is a Wonderful Loving Father, A Devoted Husband & 
My Bestie! 
& I trust Him HOLE HEARTILY!!!!
(UM! Maybe I should have Used that as the Title)   LOL!
I found this Quote that I thought was just perfect......
I printed the Quote into Vellum the Matted it on White & Dark Blue Cardstock.....




Most of this was Created by Tidbitz In Time
October Kit (Full of Glitz Design - Vintage Blue)
These where things not in the KIT & that I added
Prima - Shabby Chic/ Resin - Bird Cage & the mini bird from 
the bird Bath......
Prima - Be Charmed Flower/ Mystra, 6X6 Chicken Wire template,
The White Acetate Doilies from Prima Packaging...
& the STUFF 2 SCRAP - Heart...
Go on over Check Out the other DT Creations
you will be OH! SO! Inspired
THEN
Hope to see you all play along!!
♥♥

21 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout Rachael!!!... So precious too..I spied...some Prima Packaging!!! Thats awesome... love the layering and colors too... that little birdie is cute!!! hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, saw this at BITW yesterday and thought, WOW!! I am happy to see the close-ups here. I must say that the blue background is outstanding. Have a great Tuesday, Rachael! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooooooooooooohhhh this is awesome Rachel.. how true is that quote .... trust is a biggy !!!
    love this page so much love and beautiful embellies and colour .. love that pic too ... stunning work .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layout!!!
    Love the lush colours and the details just beautiful!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, such a lovely, romantic sentiment. Beautiful page xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rach, this is so so wonderful, I just love it. The colours are perfect and what a beautiful sentiment - you can truly feel the love :) Awwww Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous LO Rach.. the navy and yellow looks amazing and I so love that quote!! :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi..this is amazing.. i love the quote.. so true.. and i love all the layers.. these papers are so lovely too.. i love this..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful layout Rachael. That quote is fab. Love all the yummy details here.
    Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic quote! There is so much to love on this LO! The bling, the pin, the flower and all the vellum/transparencies are gorgeous together!!! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous and beautiful page.
    Love the papers and all your great details,so fab work.:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous page Rachael and that quote is lovely, going to remember that one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning Rachael!!!! LOVE that quote and that bird is so gorgeous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous LO, love your journalling.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rachel this page is gorgeus ...just a stunning layout!!!I love your journalling and all the details are fantastic!!
    Thanks for all your visit and sweet coments!!
    Have a wonderful week.
    Kisses and huges
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous & I love your close-up sneaks!! We are on each other's blogs at the same time as I've just seen a comment of yours fly into my inbox LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all the circular elements layered absolutely beautifully! smashing colours and that pic of your hubbs really is such a great one. Gorgeous page! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. abSoLutley wonderful - what a great page for your man - love it all ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a stunning layout Rachael!! Such wonderful words. :)
    Hope you are having a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Rach I just love love this. Your use of the kit again is just perfect and the border looks great. What a fab pic of hubby and the journaling is perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning and that quote is perfect, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10