Monday, November 14, 2011

Sketch#2 - For My Creative Sketches

Oh  My 
Just been so busy lately.....
I guess it must be that time of the Year 
Anyways!
I haven't Scrapped for like 4days - Nights & I'm getting withdrawals.....  LOL...... 
I've had a few Comments lately........ 
Asking how do I create So much & where do I find the time?
Well!
I scrap when ever I find 5mins... I will sit up to the Wee Hours or
I will get up REAL early & Scrap for a couple of hours before Daylight........
I can also scrap though out the Day....... here & there
I have photo's & A Challenge sitting @ my deck ALL the time ready to go.........
I have 1 there now & it's been sitting there since last Thursday.... BUT haven't found any time & this week ain't looking much any better.....
Maybe tonight?   hehehehe
Sorry 
I got a bit Side tracked...
I'm wanted to Share this Layout which I did early last Week
It's for The Big Sketch Contest for My Creative Sketches
For all the INFO (click here)
this is the Sketch...........


SO....  mostly working with Webster Pages - Spring Market papers, Whimsies Roses,
Stuff 2 Scrap - Watering Can,Prima - Resin Bird House,
Kaisercraft & Prima Flowers, Anita Tillmans - Rosette & Acetate Butterflies,
Doilies, Amercian Craft - Glitter Thickers,
I have a Few Close Ups
The red Rosette is HM by Anita Tillman
Stuff 2 Scrap - Watering Can
I've Inked & added some Kindy Glitz - Crystalina......

The GORGEOUS Butterflies are also made By the Very Talented Anita Tillman.....


Oh      there is a few Close Ups hey....    LOL
Thanks for Stopping by & all your Comments
are Truly Appreciated....
Also don't forget about my Little Giveaway
(Click Here) to check it OUT
♥♥

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful work on this page

    thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, enchanting page Rachael! I love all the fussy cutting, and the precious pieces from other scrappy friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I love the mixture of different Websters papers ... love all the cutting

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is gorgeous... i love all the details and the photo is adorable... always a joy to come by here...

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally adore the pops of colour on this one !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wohoo!! Totally agree!! I scrap whenever I have the time to and usually I will just find the time to scrap, and that's usually at early hours. I love the peace and quietness in the morning :) Anyway, I love your take on the sketch, Rachael! Wonderful work as usual! I enjoy looking at this bright fun page with that great photo! Hope you have a wonderful week this week, ya!

    Love,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page Rach, I really like this one! Love those glitter thickers you used too... but have to track those ones down :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an interesting interpretation of the sketch=)
    Love the bright details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page...I'm loving all the details. Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful page and such beautiful details!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous layout Rachael....love the colours and gorgeous embellies. That pic is just beautiful of you and your dear children. Always love how you use such beautiful elements to put a LO together. Thanks heaps for popping over to my blog and leaving me such lovely comments. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the details!!! And that you added black! Beautiful!!! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rachael, now I know how you do it! It does make such a difference being able to leave a project out and keep popping back to it doesn't it.
    Stunning page! Love your interpretation of the sketch and love how you have used the Websters!
    Thanks for playing along with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh My this is gorgeous... Love all the details... Thanks for playing...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful page Rach.. love all the gorgeous fussy cut elements and layered detail!! Loving those butterflies too! Have missed a few of your previous posts.. gorgeous work as usual!! Have a wonderful week :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just gorgeous Rachael. Love everything about it. Beautiful journalling too. Also love that little signpost. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now... how can I missed this blog!!! I love your style Rachel... everything on this layout..just scream BEAUTIFUL!!!! Great journalling... Goodness ME... I just missed alot ... by not coming here!!! I've linked to my blogside.... Very inspirational work!!! I love it... I heart it... Thanks so much... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my this is GORGEOUS Rachel!! Love all the colours together and the punch work!! Sensational! :))Xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. So Beautiful Rachael!!!! love the colors, layers and the lovely pic! love the journalling, too!
    those butterflies are fabulous!! Wonderful work!!
    Hugs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is amazing Rach! Love the way you have created a scene with all embellishments in the corner. You always rock Websters!! Congrats on your OUAS feature too G xxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Grrrr...your blog is locking me out this week! This is my 3rd time to try commenting - let's hope it works!! Lovely page Rachael - I really hope I still have time to do this one!! The silly season has begun and Dec/Jan means less blogging for everyone - so much to do!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10