Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sketch #110 @ Let's Capture these Sketches ALSO!!! Calling all Designers.... Layout & Sketch

Hi!
Let's Capture these Sketches Sketch #110 is Up...
& we have a Guest Sketch Designer...... Sara Slade!
Sara has created this FAB sketch....... 
& my take on this FAB Sketch......
It's Funny how you remember Some moments a 
little more clearly than other's....
Looking through the million of photos that I have!
I came across these CUTE 1's of Chloee when she was
3!
 take 4 years ago now.....    *A BIG SIGH

I remembered taken these, like it was yesterday & 
knew these had to Printed off !!!!!



Also!
Let's Capture These Sketches are having a Call OUT...
Calling for Sketch Designers & Layout Designers!!
You Seriously need to 
POP on Over & Check it OUT!!
For the Sketch Designer (HERE)
For the Layout Designers (HERE)
♥♥

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Rach. I love those pics and the placement of the flower buds are perfect. The butterfly has so much detail and is such a highlight. Love that sketch, if I have time I might have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww so cute!! Love your misting and that butterfly is gorgeous! Hope you're having a fabulous week xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my good gorgeousness! She is a cutie deluxe!! Love this one Rach & I did the Prima BAP yesterday thanks to your inspo - woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI.. oh this is too cute!! love those photos... the journalling in the middle is fabulous and those butterflies are divine!! a wonderful take on the sketch..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Rach, I love how this sketch has bought out a different side to your work... Love it all, that butterfly is the perfect touch and those lil prima, perfect. BTW... I think you are gonna love my banner on the latest BITW challenge just loaded on the DT blog!!! *take care*

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOOHHHHH MMMMYYYYY that butterfly is just divine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW Rachael this is really gorgeous. So many beautiful things to catch the eye. Those pics of your daughter are great, what a cutie.
    Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is really beautiful page.
    Love the colours and all the fab details and the design is so great.Gorgeous photo too.:):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous misting Rachel, love that butterfly too. Darling pictures and I love the personalization of adding your journaling...makes this page more outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW... what a beautiful layout Rachael... I love those butterflies...and those blooms.. just pops!!! Awesome... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. LLLLovely layout! Love the way you have used the mask- the color palette is just divine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is GORGEOUS! Look at it! Just lovely, Rach! :D Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous bright layout, full of happy colours. Totally adorable photos too. And geez it passes in the blink of an eye doesn't it??
    B-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is SO cute! Love both the pictures and the layout! The butterfly with the pin is gorgeous!!! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this is gorgeous!! I love the colors, and the design was awesome, Rachael!! Well done!! :)))

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10