Monday, November 7, 2011

Adore.............. Is the Bird Word

Shhhhhhh 
I should be doing book Keeping BUT....
Instead I'm posting!!   LOL!
I thought that if do this post then I could concentrate BETTER & then get my work done!!!  hehehe


SO! Bird Is The Word New Challenge Word IS..........
YEP! Adore.........
I truly LOVE the BITW Challenges & AM SO HAPPY to part of the AMAZING team!!!
These DT GIRLS are Ooooozing with Talent.......
they create Such WONDERFUL designs fortnightly!!!!
(And NO none of them payed me to say this)  LOL!
As most of you know,We the design team votes on a winner and four featured winners for each challenge.  The winner of the challenge will receive a kit from Tidbitz In Time.
I did Create MY DT layout with 1 of the Tidbitz In Time
The October Kit - Midnight Stories filled with ahhhhh.
GLITZ Design - Vintage Blue.........
There is only a couple of things here NOT from the KIT!!!
(the bigger blue flower, My Pin, the Royal blue Alphas, the 6x6 CW - Mini Leave Frame & the Script Stamp)
YEP! Even the Doily is in the Kit....   hehehe


I SO Adore the Simple things in Life........
Like getting kisses & Cuddles from my Kids
As they are getting older, I don't seem to be getting as many as
I would like,  SO I Adore this More now than EVER ........




Click On over Check out the other DT - Creations & Hope to see you Play along......
OK!  Better get back to the it I have loads to do & not much time
to do it in.....
Hope you all have a WONDERFUL Week!
OH! & THANKS Heaps for your Comments .......
They Put a Smile on my Dial 
♥♥ (Yep! thanks to Chantelle I just loved these little hearts)
♥♥♥♥   hehehehehe

22 comments:

  1. yummy, yummy, yummy ,,, I adore this page .... perfection and magic .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colours are exqisiite Rachael, the blue really adds another dimension to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, this is just beautiful - I love that word - must play along! Your title really stands out and what a stunning picture. ♥ it ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. L O V E L O V E L O V E.
    Gorgeous Rach. I love how you have used the kit. It was just so beautiful wasn't it and you have captured that stunning photo perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so ADORable!! love all of it.. the photo is so sweet and the papers and the bow.. really lovely layout...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO adorable!!! I love everything about it!!! You really know how to handle Glitz products!!! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful LO Rach and that kit does looks yummy... you've done a gorgeous job with it!! Awww how adorable is that pic of the 2 of you! Right back at you with the compliments.. your creations are always so beautiful and I'm so happy to be working alongside you on the BITW team!! Have a wonderful day :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. This LO is absolutely beautiful Rach.....Love the pic and the gorgeous pps and your "Rachael" touch. I love the bird on the heart and doiley. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful page Rach! Love everything about it! Especially that lovely photo xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there Rach, I do just love this, that pic is the sweetest eva - you can sooo see the love! I also love what you have done with the kit, super yummo - I think I may just have to put myself down for one of those!!! *hugs* So happy to be working with you at BITW, and that I get an early peek at your stunning creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha... There are a lot of things I should be doing instead of sitting behind my laptop Rachael! I saw this over at BITW and I love it! The pic of you and DD is gorgeous!
    Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww.. this is gorgeous Rachel!!
    That photo is gorgeous :0)
    I love the beautiful colours in this layout. Your pin is super cute and love all the other embellies too
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous page Rachael, I love your background so much texture and your photo is adorable! So LOVE your scrapping style!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just stunning work . LOVE it..love the colours and the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  15. HE HE I'm doing my 'book work' now too LOL! Luv ur LO. U did a great job using the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow...this is stunning Rachael! Just love the colours & design - awesome work!

    Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog...and for the headsup about adding my LO to the WP Inspire me blog :)))

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful layout as usual Rachael! Love the Glitz & how you have wrinkled up the ribbon!! The Prima packaging is also a really cute touch - have a great week!! ♥♥♥(love hearts too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Don't know what else to say - everything is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow so stunning Rachael, love the colours and design.
    I didn't know you were a Bookkepper, so am I :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMGoodness Rachael. This is my fav of yours. The photo is just so sweet and your layout is stunning. :-) PS I know that I will concentrate on the housework better if I just create a couple of layouts first!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  21. Rachel, this is so gorgeous!! Love every little detail. Thanks for the close-ups to show the detail like the white leaf images stamped over top of your background pp - what a fab detail. Love this amazing photo too! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning page Rach love everything about it, especially the photo what a priceless gem of a moment xox

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10