Friday, November 18, 2011

Sketch #108 for Let's Capture these Sketches




Hi There!!!!








Do you remember ME??     LOL
Gee
I haven't posted in like 4 days.........
My Mojo seems to be is hanging by a thread @ the Moment.....    LOL
We have my FIL Visiting US @ the moment...


Yesterday
We Helped My Boy Celebrate his 9th *Sniff Sniff*
YES! My boy turned 9 Yesterday............
We had such a Wonderful Day
& what topped it all off ......
On the way home after going out for dinner he said........... 
                     "Thanks mum"  " I had a Beautiful Day"
                                  Let me tell you that brought a tear to my eye.....
          
SO! I'm a little behind with Sharing with you Sketch #108
over @ Let's Capture Theses Sketches.......




Here is My take on the Awesome Sketch.....
The Title is a Prima Iron On...
I really liked this Saying SO much & had used this 1 Already.........
But went & used the Negative too       hehehe
for some reason the Iron On looks a little Weird???
So here's a Close Up...

The Gorgeous Butterfly was from my Berry71Bleu - Prize pack
Isn't it a Beauty.............



Jump over here & check out the other DT layouts
they all look FAN FAB U LAS......
Products Used here:
Crate paper - portrait Collection papers From my TIDBITZ IN TIME - August Kit
Prima - Flowers,
MFT - Fancy Flouish & Cherry Lynn Designs - Garden Gate,
Doilie & Kraft Flag- from D-Lish

Also Wanted to Share some GR8 news.....
My Layout for OUAS - for November 1st Challenge
Became a Feature NOT once BUT twice.....
WoooooHooooo
Just a Tad excited Me is.......
It became a Feature over @ Inspire ME
my first Feature over there So.....
That was Awesome....
& then It became a Feature over @ Once Upon A Sketch
THANKS for the Votes ladies......


Finally
THANKS Heaps for ALL thoses
Totally AMAZING Comments
you have been Leaving ME.........
I know I haven't visit you all lately...
For that I'm sorry...........
Hopefully I will Stop by & leave some LOVE over theWeekend.
Also to my NEW Followers THANKS for
your Comments & for becoming a Follower in a good way......   LOL!
OK! 
Best go & get some house work done......... 
My boy is having a couple of his friends over
for a Sleep over..........
Hope you all have a Wonderful Weekend....
♥♥

12 comments:

  1. Oh my that OUAS layout totally rawked Rachael! One of my favourites of yours EVER - so woohoo to 2 features!! Love your colourful new layout & yes that butterfly is a beauty!! Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats on the 2 features - so well deserved!

    This LO is gorgeous too...just love all the pops of colour! HB to your DS...they grow up way too quickly, don't they! How sweet that he thanked you for his beautiful day <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats on the 2 featured you really deserved you are such a wonderful and talented girl!!!!!
    I love the buterfly is so beautiful!!!
    Your both layout are gorgeus and all the details are so wonderful!!!!
    Thanks for your visit and lovely words you always is such a sweet friend!!
    cynthia.renaud@gmail.com
    Send me a email because I will like to make a invitation!!!
    Kisses and huges
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the features, and stunning layouts ...... love that big butterfly,
    gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto to what the other lovely ladies ahead of me wrote!!!
    fabulous layout!
    happy B'day to your little man!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and beautiful page, love all the great details and the colours too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big congrats on being featured! I LOVED that page!!
    Fab photo of your son and what a lovely thing for him to say.
    Gorgeous sketch and I love your interpretation, you are right the butterfly is lovely!
    Hope your mojo is back to full strength soon, I would miss seeing all your gorgeous pages!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww they grow too fast!! Happy Birthday to him! He has a Crusty Shirt on I love FMX too :D Your layout is gorgeous as always!! I can't do too much fussy cutting because my hands won't take it so well. Love those colors!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woot woot for you Rache!! CONGRATS on both features WTG!! It's totally OK not to post in 4 days, who could forget you lovely lady!? I am happy if I can make my weekly post, gotta work too you know ;))take care,xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY!!!! Congrats on your features Rachael and happy birthday to your big boy too!! Geez I know I've said it before but you just have a magical way with colour. This layout is just like a beautiful bright and happy rainbow. I love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the ocean of flowers!!! And the bright colors are perfect with the black and white background!!! Gorgeous as always! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous! Looks great with all the colours! And I love the little fence in the left corner!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10