Monday, November 28, 2011

Prima - November BAP

Well Hello
I thought I'd Better Share something it's been like 4 days
since my last post......... (I feel like I'm @ a Confusion session)   LOL!


I guess most of you have seen or Played along with this months
Prima - Sketch Challenge I'll just show you the Sketch again Anyways......
AMAZINGLY!!
I pretty much stuck with this Sketch.....
I took this  photo of DD & DS @ night...
hence the black background.
Now for some Close UPS...




Product I've Used here:
Prima - Printery Collection 'love ledge' & paradise City Collection 'Dancing Mango's' papers
Prima - Gate Mask, Say It In Crystals, 
Prima - Sculpture, Angeelous & Homespun Flowers,
American Crafts - Metal Charm Badge & American Craft thickers
Doodlebug design - Loopy Lou Alpha Stickers..

I hope you all have a Wonderful Monday
As Always....
A Pleasure to have you Stop By....
& Your Comments are Gob-smacking Awesome!!!
                                                              ♥♥
My returning the Love Giveaway is still running if you are interested
                                                    CLICK HERE

20 comments:

  1. Hi Rachael! This is a beautiful layout with all the gorgeous details! The colors are so perfectly combined, so stunning, and I love all your stamping work here :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am running out of adjectives for your work Rach...So will just say WOW, WOW & WOW! Love the color against the neutral printery paper and what an adorable photo! Love it! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just delightful Rachael!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous pic of your kiddies Rachael and the layout is fantastic! Love your work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW stunning layout...love all the attention to detail! and that fussy cutting love love love it!
    btw your children are gorgeous!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgoeus page,so many fab details,love it.
    Thank you for your lovely comment in my blog.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning, love all the details, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous photo. Love your take on this sketch xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout.. I adore prima!! You rocked the challenge !! Awesome .. Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Rach, what a sweet layout!! Love the colours and that cutest background paper eva and the bling and the fussy cutting... and ... well everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning layout, love all little details in it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh WOW I just love love love this Rachael. You have done a beautiful job here. I do so love that Prima gate mask. I also got one today & I am dying to use it. This is a beautiful composition & a beautiful photo to go with it. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI.. oh wow.. talk about gob smacking.. this layout is my new fav i think.. i love everything about it... the fussy cutting.. the stamps..the bling..the placement of those gorgeous flowers.... and that adorable photo.. yes this layout is stunning..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woooooooow Rach this is absolutely BEEEYOOOOTIFUL! I love it!! I haven't been able to play along this month unfortunately - still time I think but I have 3 layouts due in for DTs so doubtful...trying to get ahead on December's stuff as we will be away here & there & my family wants to see more than my back at my scrappy counter LOL! This is a true Prima beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. stunning !!! love the way you have used the mask .... awesome stuff !!! hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW-WOW-WOW......AMAZING!!!! I love everything about it!!!!Great job Rach!!! (I must use that mask, you inspired me!!!)
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW Rach stunning page.. adore all the beautiful detail and what a gorgeous pic of your children!! Have a wonderful week :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. This layout is just precious as are your little sugar kids! Totally adorable LO, Rachel, I love the style, your papers and embellishments are so so pretty! I adore your taste to details!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning!!! All the details are perfect together!!! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10