Friday, November 4, 2011

November Challenge - Stuff 2 Scrap

Hi There!
Stuff 2 Scrap November's Challenge is UP....
This Month Lucinda has a FANTASTIC Challenge for you all!!!!
For this month, I thought we'd get a bit messy so the criteria for the November challenge are:

(1) Paint - but wait! No brushes, sponges, etc. Use your creative hands to get paint onto your layout.
(2) Stacked chippie! This is a great way to use up varying sizes of the same design or combine totally different chipboard patterns, pieces and styles to create something new.
(3) Song lyrics - these can either make up your title, your journalling, or just a line on the layout somewhere. Any song you like is fine, from nursery rhymes to your favourite rock anthems!

WHAT a Gr8 Challenge hey!!!!
I had heaps of F.U.N with this 1 & came up with this........

                             Going with the close UPS!

    1. Paint
Yes !!!   NO brushes used here...
I watered down the Paint so I could flick the Paint with my Fingers.......
I also achieved the Drips of paint by Squeezing my fingers together!!!
The STUFF 2 SCRAP Chippie is Ann's Rainy Days
 This pack consists of 2 rainbows and 4 extra clouds
2. Stacked Chippie 
So here I've doubled up my Clouds........

 3. Song Lyrics
 I went with 1 of My FAVORITE(1 of Many) songs right Now

 I Like How It Feels by Enrique Iglesias (feat.Pitbull, & WAV’s)
                  the Lyrics are from the Start of the Song.....

My Pin & the Gorgeous Rosette Flower giving to me by 
1 of my Fellow S2S CT Buddy  



Other Products Used here:
Teresa Collins - World Traveler papers ( from my Tidbitz In Time - August Kit)
Kaisercraft - 13th Hour Acetate Shapes,
AC - thickers & Carolee's Tiny Alphas...


The Winner get some YUMMY S2S Chippie
 Everyone is welcome to Play along ( YEP! International) 
So Pop on over!! Check out the Other 
FAN FAB U LAS CT layouts
& Join US....

MY MOJO! Has been a flown heaps 
I have been busy Creating....... hehehehehe
I thought I will leave you today with some sneaks
of layouts
 that I will share in the next few days!!!


Thanks for Stopping by!
All you comments are always Appreciated HEAPS....
Hope you all have WONDERFUL Weekend!!

14 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo you have been busy cooking up a storm I see! What a lot of wonderful sneaks!! Can't wait for all those to be revealed :) Love this one too - the photo is FAN FAB ULOUS!!! The paint is really dynamic, the edging is just divine and I LOVE that gorgeous hand-rolled bloom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, I LOVE this a lot - such a cool & fun boys LO! The painting is cool and I love how you've layered the clouds - fabulous song too - just makes you wanna dance. Have a great day Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally love it - the blue really pops! and I am excited to see that acetate butterfly! I'm surprised how pretty it looks in the picture...! Maybe I should actually use some too instead of just making them lol!!! Have a great Friday!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. You clever chicky. Sounds like you got very messy and yep, it was certainly worth it. This is just FABULOUS. I love the blue with the black. It is so vivid and just AWESOME.
    Love it Rach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a vibrant L.O. i just loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the splashes of paint on the background!!! So funky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Rachael! A totally STUNNING layout there in blueee!! Love it love it. I love just how stunning the page looks, the painting was great! Wow, I hate painting because I hate to get my hands dirty, therefore I can only play with dabbers. LOL. I am happy that you are on the go with scrapping, keep it up, yeah! The sneaks are equally gorgeous, can't wait see the reveal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow oh wow !!!!! so much super awesomeness here ... that blue is so rich and velvety .. full of magic elements ... love it to bits ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi.. oh wowwy!! this is amazing.. the paint work is stunning.. and i love the colors.. fabulous layout.. and good on you for having the mojo flowing.. looks like the sneeky peeks are going to be fabo layouts too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and sooo cule page, love it.
    Stunning work.:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Rach, awesome page love the stacked clouds cool idea and the cloours really pop geeeeeeee your clever! xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOWSER! Rach this is unreal! My eyes nearly popped outta my head when I saw this at S2S! Freakin' awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOWEEE!! Rachael that layout is AMAZING!! Fabulous techniques and I can't wait for the full reveal of those sneaky peeks too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome layout RAchael....just love the colours & the messy paint/mists!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10