Monday, January 24, 2011

Water Slides!

I'm Back to Share a Layout, working with a Sketch over @  Annas Craft Cupboard !!
Each Month the talented Wendy Supplies a Sketch & her Take on it!!
If your want to have ago head over to Anna's & have a looksee!!
This is my Take.......






We were lucky enough to be able too get together & head to Jambaroo for the Day!!
With Jasons side of the Family December Last year!!

This Photo (one of many) LOL is of My Bother Inlaw & 1 of his Sons...

Using the Kaisercraft - Seaside Collection...

&
Talking of Kaisercraft I Also Did the -  SKETCH # 3!!
For Saturday Sketches


This Photo is of ME, My Mother & My Sister...






Using The FAB Kaisercraft - English Rose Collection!!
Teamed up with
Kasiercraft - Flowers, Pearls, Rubons, Lace, Script Stamp, Crochet Doilie &
Wood Flourishes - Forever...

Oh I think thats It, For now.
Thanks for Stopping By & AS Always
THANKS for all you Comments.

Rachael
XX

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO's Rachael... loving all that red & fantastic layering of your papers and embellies!! Such lovely photos!! :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, both such stunning layouts. I love how bold the water slide one is. Just like your awesome blog template. And the second one has a nice vintage look to it. Very nice. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great Rachael. Love the bold colours. Just stunning. Your designs are always so appealing and eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your really rockin the kaisercraft papers on both these layouts! love the bright reds you have gottin into toally eye catching!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10