Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mates

Hi I'm Baaaaack!!
With  another Layout, This time for the January Challenge over @ WW1....
I'm a newbie too this one, But I will try & be a regular..   LOL

So any hoo!  This is the January Challenge:

WHITE
+
ROYAL or NAVY BLUE
+
BANNERS

Please remember you can use very small amounts of black for journaling etc we don't want the black to distract from the monthly challenge colour..

I've chosen Royal Blue!!

Made this Banner with paper & Ribbon!!






Thanx for Poppin by

Rachael
XX

6 comments:

  1. I love this.....the bubble wrap stamping around the border looks so great! Very funky lo : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachael :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind comments :) Cool page, love the bubble wrap action :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So loving your LO Rachael... fab paint border and love all the layered detail!! Thanks for joining in at WW1.. Have a fab day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the challenge. Love that bubble wrap border too. So much detail to look at and the cute pics blend in perfectly (What is it about boys and bunny ears???? I have to take a photo with bunny ears first then they will do a normal shot....grrrr)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! how cool is this layout! i just love how you have used the texture stamped to create the boarder! so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's just FUN! Love the polka dots edges!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10