Wednesday, January 5, 2011

December Challenge

I Know  what your thinking A December Challenge???
But if you Follow Nikki Sivils blog- they have a December Challenge running & you have till 29th january 2011 to get your entry in....
The challenge is FUN this month, as they want to see a Holiday creation using any of Nikki's papers and embellishments!
Well I was So Inspired all the DT ladies, Mostly by Larissa Albernaz Layout - Using the Freebies on the Side bar ...
I Came up with this....

Also Using the Nikki Sivils Willow Bee - Buzzing Around..



I Added so Kindy Glitz - Crystalina in the some of the clouds..

As always thanx for your Time..

Rachael
XX

18 comments:

  1. Wow, this sure is a FUN page and I LOVE the addition of kindy glitz to the clouds!! Instant sparkle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Christmas page with non traditional colours. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love love this!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee all the photos and the little tags on the top!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Nikki Sivils! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I am so amazed at how you put all of those papers and pieces together. What an adorable layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally loving this, what a fantastic design. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovvvveeee this it is so colourful, happy and fun... all the little details are soooo beautiful .. a gorgeous whimsical feel to it ...
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing layout!!! thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the design of your Chrissie LO Rachael and all the cute little elements!! so adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel, I love your take!!! It´s fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!! Thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute and fun! ^_^ Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a darling layout Rachel!!! Love it!!!:))

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous and fun page! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your sweet words, your support means the World to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really a lovely layout!
    Hugs, Lea

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh you really have hit the nail on the head this is a totally FUN layout! i love how playfully you used the elements, totally rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is agorable ! Love the clouds and all the cute details !

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10