Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Smile Is Contagous

Yes! I was able too do this weeks Palette!!   TCR#41

I've Used pink tissue Paper on this Layout, Then sprayed it with Blue, Pink, Yellow & Purple Glimmer Mists....


I've also used Martha Stewarts Frond punch (one of my FAV's)
Assortments of papers Jillibean soup, Crate Paper, kasiercraft & American Craft.
.


Webster & Maya Road Ribbons...


& Lastly Kaisercraft Stamp ( bird cage), Kasiercraft Rhinestone Strips & Dusty Attic- Songbirds (Small)
I've Had this Kaisercraft Bird Cage for a while, Just never got Around too using it (silly I Know)
So now I've Left in on my desk so... Maybe I'll use it MORE....

Thanks For Stopping By
I enjoy your comments... SO thanks!
 & Have a gr8 afternoon.

Rachael
XX

7 comments:

  1. love the pink tissue paper I have been meaning to have a go at using some tissue paper for hand made flowers... they look awesome and create so much texture ... love the pic she looks sooooooo gorgeous !!!! hugs x :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Rachael.. your LO is awesome!! love all the texture you've created on your page... just gorgeous!! The photo is so adorable! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! this is ssssooo stunning! i really love what you have done with the mists and the tissuse paper! all that lovely texture! delish!! Loven the blog too! looks
    F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Rachael. I love what you have done. The colours look great. And how good does the clusters from the Frond punch look? Love the tissue paper and misting too. Could be a feature here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rachael what a gorgeous blog post you left for me, thank you so much, I am so glad to be back, you are so talented and this layout just inspires me to no end. Your little one's smile is just gorgeous and definately contagious as I am smiling as I look at it. Missed you too. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rachael!! That tissue paper looks amazing. What a great layout!! And wonderful pictures too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an amazing layout!!! You did such a super job with this palette!!! WELL DONE!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10