Sunday, January 23, 2011

A dog with a Bone

GOOD Afternoon Ladies!!!

Hope you all had a FAB weekend... I Sure did!! hehehehe
While my family was outside having Fun, I was in side having FUN too!
I was able too get 5!! Yes 5 Layouts done today.
So I'll show 1 this afternoon & then more in the next couple of days....

This Creative Scrappers Sketch, look the Fun.....


This is our pooch ZERO.....



Isn't he Adorable!!!


I got my order Doileys fromBits & Pieces by Marg on friday & just had too use one on my first Layout!




Thanks So very much too all of my Blogger friends,who leave such lovely Comments!!

Rachael
XX

5 comments:

  1. cutie cutie doggy, love this page Rachael all those punched edges, the little bit of green hessian and those colours are just awesome.. wow fancy getting 5 LO's done woo hoo !!!! good on you.. hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! WOW! this is a stunning layout!I love how you you have the dashes of green in the title and the hession, totally lovely textures! and what beautiful dog! We have a Red heeler X Staffy she is fun one, i still haven't scrapped her. OMG! 5 Layouts! your on a role! i'm excited to see what you have created :D thank you for your lovely comments, they always make me smile :D {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hats off for you Misses, 5 layout in a day? I never dream of that ever, if I can stay in the craft room to finish up one layout, that is an achievement to me. WOW, you are just amazing, on top of that, they turned out beautifully!
    This is one sketch that I'd love to do (you know sometimes I draw blank for certain sketch) and haven't find time to get it done, a week long of suffering from a bad throat and headache is forcing me to put everything else aside, but it is always good to admired others, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG 5 LO's don't think I could get that many done in 1 day.. you're on fire!! Gorgeous LO Rachael... love the warmth you have created with the colours and your sweet embellies!! :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I only wish I could do 5 LOs. Even in a week. I love this LO. That is a very cute pic and the title is great. Love those doilies and all of your bits and pieces. Great texture and layering of the cluster. That paw print paper is very cute.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10