Saturday, January 29, 2011

Challenge #2

Good Afternoon Ladies!!!
I was able to tackle a couple more challenges, I share one now!!!!
I'm a newbie @ this challenge, of course I had a lot of fun with this.... hehehehe

Its for Show us your stuff !!
& the January Challenge # 2 Is....

You must include the following things on your layout.
*Stitching (hand, machine or faux)
*Misting
*buttons
*4 or more patterned paper
*Something handmade!!

                                            Little Doll!
                                                       4 patterned paper


 Stitching by sewing machine! & yep thats tissue paper!
& a handmade butterfly i picked from my local craft shop!


Yes more stitching!


Handmade flower by ME!


Misting! I used a Scrapware girl!!


Buttons & Marg's doilieys....
                                                  

                                  I'll show a Sneak Peek of my other Layout!
                                  
                                        Thanks for popping over & having a look...
                                           & thanks for all the lovely comments!

                                                           Rachael
                             XX


 

01 09 10