Monday, January 3, 2011

TCR #39

Good Morning Ladies, We had a gr8 day yesterday!! We stayed home all day Kids loved it! Hubby loved it! & I LOVED it! I got to tackle some challenges already..... hehehe
So the the layout i wanted to do, was of cause TCR!! Geeee I love it over there So many friendly ladies..



Look @ those vibrate clours!! So this Layout is with Dylan & Our 2 kids Chloee & Ethan,
Dylan is 1 of many of Ethan & Chlooes Cousins... They are always SO happy to play together....




Another whimsy button!!!




Products used here:
Little Yellow Bicycle, Scenic Route & Sassafras Lass papers,
Also Creative Imaginations paper (the Butterflys),
Whimsy Mushroom Button & Kaisercraft & K & Company Rubons....

Thanx for poppin over here
& always love the Comments you leave..

Rachael
XX

6 comments:

  1. Hi Rachael, I saw your comments on a few blogs and on TCR so thought I would come over and have a looksee. Your work is stunning and this LO rocks. Love the strips, the busyness, the butterflies look like they are flying away from the kids chasing them (or is that just my crazy imagination). Anyway, fabbo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Rachel your LO is so AWESOME!!! Just checked it out at TCR. Loving everything about this.. all the gorgeous layering, hand cutting and cute details... supberb!!
    Thanks for the lovely comment on my KIU appt.. You should definitely try out for the DT next time. I'm sure with your beautiful creations you will be snapped up in no time!! Have a fab day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel you are sooo amazing this is sensational love all those colours and it is such a happy page.. those butterflies are JUST GORGEOUS !!!!
    did you know butterflies are the symbol of freedom ?? such beautiful little creatures they flutter everywhere in my garden, all sorts of colours I love them ...hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love this LO!!! love busy pages!!! Wish I could play along with this pallette but all my scrap stuff is safely packed away :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what an awesome layout! Loads of inspiration here! Fantabulous for sure!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! WOW! WOW! i just LOVE this layout to BITZ!! what a stunning palle to work from you have created some true magic here! i'm just so stunned!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10