Friday, January 14, 2011

MME - Challenges

I was able to do  both challenges card & Layout on My Minds Eye !!
Not the best card maker but i'm getting to have a bit of fun with them..


MME_2011Sketch_02[1]


It is Miscellaneous!!!



& this would be the Layout Sketch...


MME_2011Sketch_01[1]

Along with the sketch, you must use this theme:  Winter (whatever winter means to you)





My little flower!!
I've punched out lots of Leaves- Using the Martha Stewart Frond!!!
(my new favorite toy)




 
& added too the leaves Dimensional Magic!!!

Thanks for popping over & having a sticky!!
As always I enjoy your Comments, So thanks..

Rachael
XX

9 comments:

  1. OooHHH Rachael, these are stunning .. amazing work and you are creating so much you must be on a roll??? the card is awesome ... beautiful!!!! I have posted my KIU page.. not very happy with it but posted anyway ???? take care gorgeous girl and hugs from me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. rachael these are simply divine. Both of them. ABSOLUTELY gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are great. Those leave punch outs really make a statement. And just love your card with the unusual bunch of gray blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! That little girl, isn't she lovely? thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card and layout!! I love all the punched out leaves. Great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Rachael love the texture you have created with your punched leaves on your winter LO... absolutely gorgeous!!! Your card is fantastic... love it!! :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning work! I love your punched leaves on your layout and I really love your card!!! I'm not majorly into cards either - but you are very good!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, they are both amazing but the layout with the leaves is just spectacular!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! your really awesome at hand cutting! totally beautiful! there is so much detail in both these MME creations!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10