Saturday, May 3, 2014

Off the Rails - Stripes & polka Dots

Hi there!
It has been a while since my last post... I have had a super busy couple of weeks & wasn't very well organized with my little old blog... SO! now a little behind in sharing some of my scrapbooking..
Today! I'm going to share my designing team layout for Off The Rails
This month challenge is: Stripes & Polka dots
 the papers are My minds eye, with a few stickers from echo park sticker sheet


 with a hint of Bo bunny - noteworthy range
& for this challenge I am the sponsor with this little prize pack...
 be sure to stop on by the Off the Rails blog HERE & check out the other designing teams GORGEOUS creations & if you have some time why not play along.......  :)

8 comments:

  1. You are just soooooooo amazing! I loveeeeee the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!! Love the bg ripped papers & that striped die cut (???) flower.....great page & a rather nice prize, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your masculine take on the sripes and spots and the colours are stunning. Brilliant work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout, love dots and stripes together! Very generous prize too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great boy's page with lots of layering and texture without detracting from the stunning photos....Beautiful work :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great composition and lovely textures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome boys page. I love all the details and textures.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10