Saturday, May 24, 2014

Kaisercraft - #3 saturday sketch

Hi there!
Thought I'd stop by yet again...
This time sharing my DT take on the 3rd Saturday sketch for Kaisercraft...
yep! I do realize that Kaisercraft has revealed the Sketch #4 today so that means I am a little behind... lol!
 using the Mister fox collection...
I did pretty much go with this sketch
Sketch #3
 The you are amazing bar code is from the Mister fox clear stamp set    Love this set!
Kaiser Ruler printed tape

Also! have used a couple of my other FAVE Kaiser stamps - stains & triangles texture stamps...
Kaisercraft have some AWESOME collections coming up that I'm sure you will want to get your hands on 
so what better way then to tackle 1 or all sketches of there sketches..
my moto is you never know to you give it a go!  Kaisercraft blog ----> HERE
Have a lovely weekend peeps...  x

6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous!! LOVING those view finders!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have used lots of favourites of mine too on this.. fabulous take on the sketch with your amazing layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Rach. Love that range for a boy page. You have used it beautifully and love that pic of DS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great range for boy's pages. Beautiful photos and stamping and I love the sketch :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll, I never! That bar code is a STAMP!!! How clever!! LOOOVE this one.....Kaisercraft sure keeps you busy:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!!! You rock Rach!!! Hugs..x

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10