Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mid month DT reveal for Scrap around the world....

WOW!
THANK you all that have been leaving such WONDERFUL supportive comments... Seriously you ladies are the best & know to to make a girl smile ... :)
Today I stop by to share my designing team layout for the mid month reveal for Scrap around the world
Honestly! I AM SUPER HAPPY to be part of this team & love love LOVE these monthly moodboards &  this month's moodboard is AWESOME!!
 Just in case you haven't seen the moodboard I'll share...
Challenge TWELVE, hosted by Design Team member Riikka Kovasin

On with a couple of close ups....
splattering, stamping...


I'm sure if you were to stop by the SATW blog HERE (if you haven't already) you will be blown away with inspiration...   
Have a GREAT night!   x

11 comments:

  1. Wow Rachael - this is spectacular! I LOVE that background! I haven't been over to SATW for awhile. Will try to drop in soon (just as soon as I've got the next couple of layouts done) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the layers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is by far your best layout ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice direction of the photo (eyes looking back toward the center). Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! I love how you use stamps for detailing your background. What a great photo too, such attitude,,!! Stunning take on the mood board"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome boy page, Rachael! many fabulous details to see...love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. love everything about this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have rocked this mood board with this awesome layout Rachael.....incredible background work, colours and such a great photo...LOve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this on SATW. AM trying to get a lo done for them this month but will have to see how it goes. This page is amazing! LOVE the colours and that incredible detail.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10