Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Kaisercraft - Mister Fox

I did mention that I was a little behind in sharing...  lol!
The 3rd range released this month by Kaisercraft is the AWESOME 
Mister fox range.... loved working with this range :)
firstly created these 2 cards...
 did up a feminine card & also! manly card...


painted the Kaisercraft wooden cogs with some H2O watercolors...

& this layout... of my brother & chloee back in 2010!   Just too CUTE! :)

along with a few Kaiser texture stamps I have also used the Mister fox - Clear Acrylic Stamp Set
Kaisercraft - Mister Fox - Clear Acrylic Stamp Set  


The Scrapbook store has the Mister fox stamp set & the whole range in store HERE
Thanks for stopping by & have a great night!

6 comments:

  1. The cards are DELISH! Love those cogs....& your LO is STUNNING... Love how you've used even the bar codes!!! And those layers are fabulous:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you use kaiser sooo well! Love the cards and really love your layout.. you know how to layer and how to stamp!! Thanks for your kind words on my Kaiser dt application too.. I am still waiting to hear, would be so excited to get in, but know there have been a lot of wonderful scrappers applying too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! These are gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers!!! These are amazing creations Rach!!! Beautiful! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just amazing - I love love love every bit of it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how you do it Rach, but every project that comes from you is just so delish!!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10