Saturday, May 31, 2014

Off The Rails - Fabric

Well good afternoon fellow scrappers!
Hope your weekend is going we so far...
I've stopped by to share my designing team take on the latest challenge over @
  Off the Rails....
OK! So this challenge is all about using fabric from you stash & add it to your layout, card or mixed media project.

I have used a piece of Calico in my background added some gesso then did some stamping  & other various things...

In the coming days I will have a Video tutorial on how I went about creating this background...
THANKS for stopping by & if get a chance why not play along I'm sure most if not all of you have some sort of fabric lying around....   :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! Just love what you have done with that fabric!!! Gorgeous layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* you are amazing! This is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this looks amazing Rach.. loving how you've used the fabric. Gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! What great texture on your back ground.. love it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very creative! Amazing use of the fabric - it all blends beautifully for the LO....nice job:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome mixed media page Rachael! Love all the texture, layering and great use of fabric. I have always liked following your work and cannot wait to see the video for this project. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just Brilliant...amazing layers and details. I look forward to watching your video. X

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10