Monday, May 26, 2014

The Scrapbook store FabScraps - Gentlemens club

Good afternoon fellow scraps!
The second collection I got to play with this month from The Scrapbook Store was the FabScraps - Gentlemens club 
to view the range you can HERE
This afternoon I share with you a layout that I created using this collection...
In my background I have used some Luminarte Kiwi & Ginger peach watercolors, The Scrapbook store have a great range for sale HERE, along a couple of kaiser stamps & with a teal ink have used the 12x12 Crafters workshop - Specimens template....
 The Fabscraps Like Father Like Son chipboard I have inked with black ink, then added a little dimensional magic.... & the hot air balloons are from the diecuts pack!
I have another layout to share & will very soon...
A BIG thanks to those of you that have stopped by & left a comment!
much appreciated! x

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous grungy page...love the title....& what a wonderful photo of 3 generations!!! Love that big circle behind it all:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the perfect photo for this paper range.. love your back ground details.. It has a wonderful grungy blokey feel to it.. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous background and MM layering...a great blokes page :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that balloon!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Such a fabulous steampunk page! Great work Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning work Rach! love how you work wonders with each collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loooove it Rach. What a superb masculine grungy page and just love that pic for the title. Perfect perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10