Monday, May 26, 2014

The Scrapbook store FabScraps - Gentlemens club

Good afternoon fellow scraps!
The second collection I got to play with this month from The Scrapbook Store was the FabScraps - Gentlemens club 
to view the range you can HERE
This afternoon I share with you a layout that I created using this collection...
In my background I have used some Luminarte Kiwi & Ginger peach watercolors, The Scrapbook store have a great range for sale HERE, along a couple of kaiser stamps & with a teal ink have used the 12x12 Crafters workshop - Specimens template....
 The Fabscraps Like Father Like Son chipboard I have inked with black ink, then added a little dimensional magic.... & the hot air balloons are from the diecuts pack!
I have another layout to share & will very soon...
A BIG thanks to those of you that have stopped by & left a comment!
much appreciated! x
01 09 10