Sunday, May 4, 2014

Scrap Around The World - May Challenge #13

Hi there! I'm back...
is celebrating ONE YEAR  EPIC ANNIVERSARY 
& because this month It is going to be a BIG month over there, 
you will need to stop by the SATW blog for all the info -------> HERE 
Scrap around the world May Challenge #13
Challenge THIRTEEN hosted by Helen Tilbury, South Africa.
my designing team layout...
I have used an older Kaisercraft paper save the date diecut with balloons... which then I added some glitter to the tips of some of the balloons....
 fussy cut out some flowers from an American craft paper & some fussy cut butterflies...
the circled hearts chipboard is by Whichcraft which I have inked with red ink....

There are SOoooooooo many AMAZING prizes up for grabs {10 prizes valued at $100 each = $1 000} WOW! hey.. that SATW have its on post just for that HERE
my fellow designers have created such STUNNING inspiring projects & their will be more inspiring projects by the sponsors posted through out the month ... then you REALLY need to stop by the SATW blog!
01 09 10