Sunday, May 4, 2014

Scrap Around The World - May Challenge #13

Hi there! I'm back...
is celebrating ONE YEAR  EPIC ANNIVERSARY 
& because this month It is going to be a BIG month over there, 
you will need to stop by the SATW blog for all the info -------> HERE 
Scrap around the world May Challenge #13
Challenge THIRTEEN hosted by Helen Tilbury, South Africa.
my designing team layout...
I have used an older Kaisercraft paper save the date diecut with balloons... which then I added some glitter to the tips of some of the balloons....
 fussy cut out some flowers from an American craft paper & some fussy cut butterflies...
the circled hearts chipboard is by Whichcraft which I have inked with red ink....

There are SOoooooooo many AMAZING prizes up for grabs {10 prizes valued at $100 each = $1 000} WOW! hey.. that SATW have its on post just for that HERE
my fellow designers have created such STUNNING inspiring projects & their will be more inspiring projects by the sponsors posted through out the month ... then you REALLY need to stop by the SATW blog!

4 comments:

  1. This is such FUN....I ADORE those balloons.......they look amazing:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing, so many layers around your photo, love the back ground stamping and love the balloons with the glitter too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the balloons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the colour on this and the concept with those balloons ........ brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10