Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WHO's Up for a Challenge!!

Hi There!
So much for my 2 posts Yesterday?????
Not feeling 100%..... ( and STILL NOT) So that went out the Window!!!   LOL!!!


So anyways!!! Who's UP for a Challenge......
The Talented Anita Tillman has Set this Months Challenge
over @ STUFF 2 SCRAP!!   & it's a Doozie........


It's a 4,3,2,1 challenge!....

4 different pattern papers
3 flowers
2 tags
1 Stuff2Scrap chippy (another brand is ok too but how could you NOT scrap with the Stuff2Scrap chippies?!!) 

This is just a minimum requirement... you can add more of each item and you can also add more elements - paint, mist stickers etc... it just has to have at least what is on the list.
You can create a card, layout or off the page project if you like!



As 1 of the CT I played along!!!!!!!!!
Going with the Close UPS first....
My 3 flowers Prima & Wicked Princesses - Vintage Bloom

My 1 Chippie & it's a STUFF 2 SCRAP - word Daughter!!!
Which I have added a little Glitter to it....
Oh! More of my pins!!!
If I get a few people liking these I may just have a
little giveaway..... Hows that sound?
I enjoy Scrapping SOOOO much & I want other's
 to ENJOY it as well.....
so if you mention that you like me PINS..
I may just  send you a few!!
2 tags popping out 1 has Journaling on it!!!!
4 different Patterned Paper!!!
All Echo Park - Be mine papers.....
So pop on OVER.....
To STUFF 2 SCRAP Click the large Stuff 2 Scrap to go directly over!
Check out the Other CT Creations
 Please JOIN Us on this months Challenge........
OH!! & 1 more thing I've received all the CT Votes from September Challenge & I should be announcing the Winner 
Tomorrow over @ STUFF 2 SCRAP 
THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY!!!
YOUR Comments are just the best... 



15 comments:

  1. Hi.. wow. this is stunning.. i love how you put two photos together like that.. really fabulous.. and i love the flowers.. and those PINS.. they are exquisite.. i haven't seen anything like them before.. those PINS are such a gorgeous girly touch.. i do like those PINS a lot!!! and the fussy cutting of the flowers looks so lovely.. but i think the PINS stand out for me!! really beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the frame over your pic and all your layers...looks terrific

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rach this is fabulous. So many yummy layers, a gorgeous gorgeous photo and love that frame and yep, the pins are pretty spesh. You know just how to put some awesome details together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Rachael this sure does ROCK girlfriend!!!!
    love the whole layout!!! so many gorgeous things on here!!!! especially your DD Chloee!!!
    Gee I hope you are feeling better soon!!!!
    Take Care
    HUGS
    TONI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page Rachael!!!!! Hope you are on the road to recovery!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lurvely!!! So sorry to hear that you are not feeling 100s (do you have that expression there as well?!) Hope you feel better soon :) Good for you fitting all that on your layout & still having it looking as lovely as ever! I love your pins but you already sent me some goodies so I don't expect you to send me anything else! You should start an Etsy shop - very eclectic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this page!!! The color combo and the design are gorgeous!!! And all your pins are truly divine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are feeling a bit better now Rachael :) Love your page, you are so good at adding those little details, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw this one over at Stuff 2 Scrap. Amazing! One of my favorites of yours! Hope you feeling better soon Rach, rest up xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. This layout is really gorgeous Rachael! I love your mix of pattern papers and embellies and the great colour combo. Hope you feel better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope your feeling better soon Rach! This lo is beautiful! Love all the sweet embellies and the inking looks fab! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G.!!!!!!!! so many beautiful elements and surprises here Rach ..... love it to bits .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is a stuner Racheal, the pink really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous work, Rach!!! Love the colours - so pretty and what about all those rockin' details!!! Woo hoo! Loving all of this - expecially the pins! Those pins are sweet! You could easily sell them... "Pretty Pins"! Sounds good to me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love what you have done here Rachael. Love the frame & love those little polka dot circles. Gorgeous. Hope you are feeling better soon. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10