Monday, October 31, 2011

Beyond the Door Scrap October Challenge

It's been a Beautiful Sunny Delightful day today!!!
The kids are outside Playing Happily (for now anyway).....
I have 3 more Layouts to Share to do before midnight tonight!
Gee! nothing like leaving things to the last minute.........
So I'll share 1 now & then be back to Share the other 2 when the kiddies are Tucked into bed.......  hehehehe


It's my first time playing along with this Challenge.........
I've been checking out the Challenges for a couple now o& never got around to playing along!!!
This Month's Room looks like this....


Hubby sneaked this photo a few months back......
& I thought it would go Perfectly!!!!!

Now! for a few Close UPS...





Products Used here are:
Graphic 45 - The Magic of Oz & Once Upon A Springtime papers,
The little Pick flowers are from a discount Shop,
Kaisercraft Flowers & a couple handmade flowers,Kindy Glitz  - Crystalina,
Metal Butterfly from a Discount Shop, Doilie,
1 of my Pins & 6x6 CW - Brick .
Also! 
Beyond is having a CT Call out Applications will close 31 October 2011.
I know it's a bit late...Sorry! But thought I'd share anyways!!!!
THANKS for Stoppin by & your Comments are always
Appreciated!!!

9 comments:

  1. HI.. oh wow.. what a beautiful layout.. the photo is definitely inspired by the library photo... and i love these papers.. perfectly used here.. another stunner of a layout..love the rosette flower.. i need some lessons from you i think!!! love this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful. I love the green. The fairy and the flowers are perfect with the theme of the page and yep, I think it is quite beautiful. Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is lovely - such a beaut photo too! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Rachael, just beautiful. Fab photo too. Love everything. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page and gorgeous photo! Love the colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful layout Rachael - wow you are a busy bee today with 2 more layouts still to share! I was going to try for more but as we have a visitor arriving I just couldn't - had to sort everything out for them instead :( I always love your embellishing - your concertina flower is amazing and I love the brick stencilling too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Rach!! I don't know how you get so many layouts done!! Hope you are well xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the different flowers you have used! Looks FAB together!!! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful Rach, adore all your pretty hand made flowers and what a gorgeous photo of the two of you!! Your LO's always have such amazing details! :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10