Monday, October 17, 2011

Sketch #104 with Let's Capture These Sketches

Morning Lovelies!!
Hope you all had a Wonderful weekend...
Sketch #104 is Up & running (where to? no where)  LOL!!
The Talented Crafty Ness created this FAN FAB U LAS Sketch to work with.....

& My DT layout 

Working with the YUMMY Glitz Design - 
Vintage Blue papers & Whatnots...
 A bit of Basic Grey Doily Paper,
Also Prima, Kasiercraft  & Manor House Creation flowers...
Also a Manor House Creation Packaging,
STUFF 2 SCRAP  - Word Magical (which I have Inked & Added Dimensional Magic),
1 of me pins, Prima flowers centers, Prima 6x6 felt gate 
& Splatters of  Maya Road - Metallic Silver....





So if your looking for a FAB Sketch to play with...
THEN POP on over HERE!!
ALSO!
This week is my turn to BLOG over @ STUFF 2 SCRAP
So come on over & Check out what else I've been 
CREATING!! Wooohooo   LOL!
If not I hopefully will share on my blog by the end of the Week....
OK! So that's it for NOW....
ALWAYS a Pleasure to have you stop by!!!
& those Comments are just FANTASTIC So keep them coming..   hehehehehehe

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful Rachael! Good morning to you!! Here it's just after midnight and I still have to sleep so it's goodnight from me LOL!! And I have bought a Big Shot at last so am off to buy that lovely swirly die-cut soon LOL...thanks to you I now own a die-cutting machine...couldn't resist those swirls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work - love all the dark colours - have a fabulous day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm loving that sketch and what you created. Awesome work, I'm going to follow you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Rachael, this is definitely a hard work!! Gorgeous design and unique colors!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful, lovely and beautiful page!! I really like the sketch too...I might have to play around with that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous Rachael!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loooove how you did your title. What a great idea and so effective. The big flower is a show piece and the rest of it, just yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi.. woweeee! this is stunning.. i love love love all the flourishes! and that royal blue flower is gorgeous right there.. a beautiful photo, and i too love how you have done the title.. beauty-full!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic sketch....and I love your take on it - so much to look at in this page. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome sketch and your layout is simply gorgeous Rachael. Hope you have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors on this one! The double frames make the page interesting and your pin looks just as gorgeous as always!!! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning love the look and the magical title is stunning, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW just gorgeous! I love how you have created your background and your floral cluster is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! Love all of those flowers and swirls.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such great colours and those flowers are beautiful! I have an award for you over at my blog so be sure to come pick it up xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous as always Rachael. Love the sketch, love the colours & most definately love you pic. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this is glorious, Rach! The colours are stunning and you "do" flowers SO well!!! :D


    Stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Rachael, thanks so much for taking the time to drop by my blog and leaving me such lovely comments on my LO's. Hope your week is going great. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10