Saturday, October 8, 2011

Big Sketch Contest of 2011

My Creative Sketches  
Has a Big Sketch Contest of 2011 (Click Here) for all the Info 
There will be 3 Sketches in 3 months for the Big Sketch Challenge..
There is HEAPS of GORGEOUS Prizes Up for grabs!!!
This is the First Sketch you have till the 17th Oct to play along with
the First Sketch.......
Contest Sketch #1... "by Kim Keane"

And my Layout............



Products Used here are:
Simple Stories - Generations papers & stickers....
Doilies, Collection Antiquing - Tissue paper,Gesso &
Seam Binding - Yellow...
To achieve the Flourishes I used this..
I have to say My NEWEST  FAV thing (I've had for a couple of WEEKS)...... LOL!
You may have notice on a few of my layouts already.....


& a Pin I made.....
That's it for today!!!!
HOPE you all have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND.....

19 comments:

  1. Wow...what a gorgeous page!! Love the flourish!! Thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS work Rachael. Really LOVE your work. The picture is so gorgeous as well. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your layout is beautiful Rachael! Gorgeous mix of papers and embellies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful lo and gorgeous mix!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun that you used the same paper as background and photo mat! And I love the white paint!!! The picture is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - gorgeous work again Rachael! I also did this one but my layout is really different to yours - I'm in the clean & simple phase for some strange reason lol!! Have a lovely Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunning page Rachael. Wonderful colour combo and I just love your layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW Rachael, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love absolutely everything about it, & your journalling is really beautiful too. Ten out of ten me thinks!!! Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow wow wow !!!!! Rachel this is stunning .... and the pic is a treasure ... you are so talented and creative .... beautiful work .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layout Rachael!!! Another absolute stunner. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Rachael, I love your page......all those beautiful red flowers at the bottom and that so cute little banner across the top, all gorgeous. I can see why that flourish is your favourite, it is beautiful, nice and delicate. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome layout, I love all your techniques and layering!!

    thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  13. as always love all the layers !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW love love love this Rach!!! Such gorgeous detail and a beautiful photo!! I am loving the new SS papers and am working with them atm. Have a fab day :))) big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok so this just jumped to number one of my Rach faves. Just brilliant. Love every spectacular detail.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning page Rachael! Love all the little details you have added and that journalling is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous work! Thanks for playing along...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Rach! I just saw that! IT IS GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10