Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Creations with Stuff 2 Scrap BUTTERFLYS


It's my turn to blog this week over @ STUFF 2 SCRAP
& I thought I'd  share with you the creations that I have posted over @ Stuff 2 Scrap so far......
First UP is a layout!!!
Love this photo of DS & DD....
He SO like do you have to kiss me SIS...    LOVE IT!!
Now for the Close UPS & Products I've Used!!
MME - Lost & Found 2 papers, 
Seam binding, MS - heart punch,
The Heart is the Sizzix - Scallop Hearts die cut....
Also here is 1 of my pins & a Maya Road  Transparency doilies!!
The piece of resistance the STUFF 2 SCRAP - Butterfly!!!
Which I've a dded white paint & when still a little wet rubbed it here & there to expose the raw Chippie.....
then once dried inked & added liquid!!
Also used  my FAVORITE thing ever.....
The MFT- Flourish die Cut!!!!!!!
Another GORGEOUS Stuff 2 Scrap - Butterfly Chippie......


BUT wait there's more....
I also Created a CARD with the S2S - BUTTERFLIES.......
Inked & Glittered....
A Close UP!!!
MME - Lost & Found 2 papers,
& Prima - Alla Alphas

To  achieved the Glitter borders on both Layout & Card.....
I used 3mm double sided tape &!
& some glitter....
I still have a Couple of days over @ Stuff 2 Scrap
So be sure to pop by !!

1 more thing!!
 I just would like to let out a TOOT! TOOT!
My layout for the October 1st  - Challenge @ Once Upon A Sketch is a Feature....... THANKS for the Votes ladies!!!
I'm Pretty STOCKED with that....
 THANKS for Stopping BY...
Hope you all have a GR8 Night!!!!!

26 comments:

  1. WOW Rachael - your LO's are amazing - so much to feast the eyes on and gorgeous choices of pps and amazing embellies. I love your new die cut flourishes!! The heart embellie with the little butterfly pin in just gorgeous. WELL DONE!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I am so pleased I can leave you comments again!! Don't know what happened. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool idea with the tape...must remember....love your choice of colour on the first layout....gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your feature.. well done :)
    YOur LO is amazing love the colours and all the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toot Toot!! Your layout for OUAS was sooooo rocking!! And love these two pieces too!! Gosh you are certainly getting your money's worth out of that die-cut LOL - love it and it looks great trailing the butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Such beautiful creations Rachael!! The colours are awesome and the pic is priceless. Love all your clever techiniques. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This all looks fab Rachael. That flourish Die you have used is beautiful. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Rachael! Absolutely love how you have used the flourishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those Maya Road transparency doilies! And the combination of colors is gorgeous!!! Love it!!! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Rachael, I love your page...it's Gorgeous!!!! the colors, design and the pic are fantastic!!!!
    Beautiful work!!! Take Care! Hugs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW WOW WOW Rachael, I just love this layout!!!! its just so Divine and i love your butterflies!!!! and loving that photo of Ethan & Chloee!!!
    Take Care
    TONI
    XOXOOX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous work Rachael! Love the colors and clever design. But, you'll have to excuse my ignorance when I ask what does "MFT" stand for with regards to the flourish? I gotta have that flourish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow wee Miss R. Your work is stunning. The details in this page are just amazing. I just love the close ups so I can see more of it.
    GORGEOUS indeed. My list of Rachael faves is just ever increasing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. CONGRATS on the feature Rachael!!! That is so awesome. And WOWWWEEEE!! Your layout and card are stunning. LOVE the way you have layered all of those beautiful flourishes. Have a great weekend!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. DUUUUUUUDE!!!!! You are on some sort of scrappin roll!!!! Oh the inspiration!!!! Love and Peace xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Rachael for helping me spend my money at MFT. I put that fabulous flourish and the intricate doily in the cart.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woo hoo! WTG Rach! Love love love your butterfly loveliness of late! Freakin' awesome!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. This page is stunning !! So rich and vibrant, love your colours and papers and as for that MFT Flourish die cut, the way you have used it is genius, just gorgeous. ANd congratulation on being featured at OUAS, well deserved and yah for you !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow Rachael, those are gorgeous! I love the way you're using that flourish die!

    ReplyDelete
  20. HI.. these are gorgeous!! i love the hearts and all those flourishes are divine!! and well done on being mentioned.. your creations are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yet another stunner Rach!! LOVE the richness of your colors and the way you have used a glitter boarder xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow oh wow !!!! truly amazing .. that cluster with the butterfly is spectacular ... absolutely my new fave of yours... you are on fire girl .. hugz x
    keep pumping them out !!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOO HOO congrats on your feature at OUAS Rach!! ADORE your LO and card, such stunning work.. love the colours and gorgeous details and how precious is your pic!! I have that yummy die in my stash but haven't used it yet, you've inspired me to get it out and have a play! Haven't been around much lately, so I'm catching up.. OMG your previous LO's are just gorgeous!!! Have a fab day :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, this is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your techniques! Love the MFT flourish too. Just might have to get this! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10