Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Kraft It Up - October Challenge

HEY YA There!
I think I'm Going to have a do a Couple of Posts today 
JUST to Catch up a little..........
Kraft It Up October Challenge is Up & Running......



THIS MONTHS KRAFT IT UP CHALLENGE...
This month you need to create a layout using one of the following styles...
* Monochromatic
* Minimalist
* Vintage/Romantic/Shabby Chic

For Me I went with..........

* Vintage/Romantic/Shabby Chic


Using Simple Stories - Generations papers & stickers,
Prima Rubons, 12X12 Crafters Workshop - Cosmic swirl with Gesso...........
For some close UPS!




So head on over that's if you haven't already (Click Here)
to check out the Other GORGEOUS creations from the
DT's ladies....
Hope to see you all play along!!!
As Always THANKS HEAPS for stopping
by & your Comments make ME smile....

14 comments:

  1. this is lovely rach... love those hanging keys too what a great idea! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the background on this one, and the fussy cutting and the layered photo and well, yes love everything really lol! Well done Rach, another fabulous creation xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous!! How did you do this? Hehe!! Amazing design, Rachael!! I adore your fussy cuts :) Have a wonderful day! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page is gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous, very shabby, romantic. I love all those fussy flowers. I decided to have a go at Kraft it Up too this month. I don't usually use Kraft paper so I thought it was about time I gave it a go and after seeing what the girls from the DT produced I was definitely inspired. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORE your Shabby Chic page Rach.. the colours and fussy cut flowers look amazing and I love the masked background.. gorgeous work!! :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! wow! wow! sorry i am stuck for words.. wow! love this.. gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love what you have done here Rachael. This really is a lovely paper range isn't it. I was really happy with the one I did using this last week too. I love what you have done with the Gesso & stencil. Looks great. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Wow! Wow! This is absolutely beautiful! I really love the background! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Rachael - definitely your preferred style & you are very good at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WOW Rachael!!! That shabby chic/romantic style really suits you. Love all of the fussy cut pp. Absolutely gorgeous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous fussy cutting Rach and just love the keys hanging there. Great combo for the theme and a great page all round.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry I miss spelt a few words before

    I just love the colours you have chosen on your layout
    love the page and photo, gorgeous details :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gee Wiz Rach, I just love this! That background is AMAZING!! So glad you always take the time to share your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the grungy feel to this page Rachael!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10