Monday, October 10, 2011

Bird NEW WORD..........

HELLO!!!
How has your DAY been?
YAY!  Well mine had started off well...  KIDS went back to School!(love them dearly.
Then got onto the Blogging WORLD & had read Nadia's post
(I know most of you know of NADIA & her Talent)  
I SO wanted to get my KIDS from School there & then....
And  JUST CUDDLE them So tight & Never let them Go.......
My LOVE Go's to Nadia & her FAMILY @ this time!!!!
I would Fly to you in a HEART beat GIRL if I knew it would help in anyway.......
I think for ME that this blogging world has made me a little softer which not a bad thing @ all!!!
If you know ME & mean KNOW ME.... I not a real emotional Person!!
BUT!This is my blog where I can share & say WHAT I'm feeling!!!
& this is what I'M feeling RIGHT NOW!! 


I did start this Post to share this Fortnights Bird Is The Word - 
Word..........
TOGETHER!!!! Yep TOGETHER is this NEW Word..........


WE have the  NEW Team !!! WHICH you really should POP on Over & have a Looksee @ the AMAZING ARRAY of Creations..... (EYE BOGGLING AMAZING)  (Click HERE)


Working with TIDBITS IN TIME (August)moments in time KIT!!
& while I'm on the Subject of TIDBITS IN TIME KITS.......
You really SHOULD POP on over & CHECK OUT October's KIT.......... FULL to the BRIM of GLITZ DESIGN - Vintage Blue......(YUMBO)!!!
(GEE! I getting sidetracked a LOT tonight)


FINALLY! 
MY Layout for BIRD's New word... TOGETHER!
This photo was taken this YEAR on Fathers Day, On our little 4 Wheel Drive Adventure......... 




HOPE!  to see you play along with BIRD's WORD.......
ALWAYS a PLEASURE to have you stop by my 
BLOG!!!
& Your COMMENTS really are appreciated & ENJOYED!!!
       SO MWAH! to you all...........
xx

22 comments:

  1. Wowsers!! What a stunner!
    Loving every little detail here :0)
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWEE that is one GORGEOUS lo!!! I love everything about it!!!! And Nadia's post has saddened me deeply as well, she is such a shining light and I know that she so wanted to have another bub, my heart breaks for her, wish there was something we could do to help ease her pain! Love and Peace xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous LO Rachael, love the layers and all the details!!! My heart breaks for Nadia to, to come so far and suffer this loss is unspeakable pain :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and meaningful layout Rachael! I love the bold frame around the picture..it really anchors the photo. Our dear friend Nadia...what an impact she has had in so many of us around the world. I know her sweet words during the waiting time to hear from our son after the Japan earthquake...were so comforting to both myself and my husband. I pray she will find comfort in the days and weeks ahead from the outpouring love from all of us around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachael, I think those who know Nadia will naturally feel sad for her :( But anyway, your LO for this is beautiful!! You have chosen the right papers and theme, Rachael!! Wonderful work!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout Rachael, beautiful colours & all topped off with a gorgeous pic too. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this over at BITW and it is just sensational Rachael!! Love the colour combo and the gorgeous embellies. I'm hoping to play along with this one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect with the pictures on top of each other and then the frame!!! And I really love your new die and all your pins – they are perfect for your scrapstyle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous page Rachael, I love the rich colours of the papers you have chosen! Lovely photo too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rachael your page is So Beautiful!!! love the colors and the lovely photo!! So happy to join the talented DT at BITW and work with all of you!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous page Rach, the colours and details look amazing and your take on the sketch is perfect.. LOVE IT!! I just read Nadia's post and was so heartbroken at her loss.. I can understand how this news makes you want to hold those dear to you so close. big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow rach- such gorgeous colours and the black just makes it all pop!!
    fabbo work

    ReplyDelete
  13. love all the layers and that red really pops on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha my girl I can tell you are in a good mood tonight LOL! What a lovely layout you have created AGAIN - when is your mojo ever going to run out??!! Never!! Aaaah yes, like you I am one pretty tough cookie but I have opened my heart to many a dear FRIEND over the blog waves INCLUDING YOU!! Our poor dear friend - it's just too awful - like you I just don't know what I can say or do to make her feel any better :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing layout Rach, you really rocked this theme big time! LOVE IT xox

    p.s (I did realize about the Stuff 2 Scrap win. I didn't bother adding it to my list of 'skipping a months' challenges as I have already entered in Octobers lol)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Rachael,

    What a gorgeous work! Love this LO! You really did an amazing job on this one..also love the "Love" page you've done! You're a great pal Rachael...stay sweet and caring!! Take care, Marivic
    http://apaperspurpose.typepad.com/a-papers-purpose/

    ReplyDelete
  17. HI there.. i didnt get on the computer yesterday so i am trying to catch up on all my fav blogs.. yes i was so sad to read Nadia's blog, and i am sure we all would love to crowd around her with our love at this time.. i am sure the prayers will all help her family.. it is just so sad.... and yes i did see the new word.. and the DT have outdone themselves this time too.. wow.. what a beautiful selection of styles.. and this one stands out... the colors of red yellow and teal are stunning.. and i love how you do your photos like that.. i have not tried that.. it is a great effect.. love all of this.. i hope your day is going great!xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Rach and I just love how you have used the kit. Your design looks fab and the clusters are just beautiful. You have put so much work into this page and it just shines.

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG !!!! this is my new fave of yours ... S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G.!!!!! love it to bits ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous Gorgeous , love the photo and all the pretty pieces on the layout
    great take on sketch :)
    thanks for your comments on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a lovely layout Rach, you did rock this word!! All the details are perfect as always!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous layout! Great colour combo, lots of details and love the frame! =)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10