Monday, September 5, 2011

Sketch #98 is Up!!!

Hi There!
How was everyone's Weekend? Good I hope, 
With Fathers Day yesterday we had a Totally Awesome Day........
I came up with the IDEA to go 4Wheel Driving for the DAY & We Just had the best time!!
I even Got a Hug from Hubby @ the end of the Day, he said to ME!!!
THANKS & this has been the BEST Father's Day Soooo Far!!
ANYWAYS! Enough of the Mushy Stuff....  


I wanted to let you know that Sketch #98 is UP over @ 
Let's Capture These Sketches Created by Charlotte
& what an Gorgeous Sketch It IS.......



I've turned this Sketch 
Here is MY CT layout...............
Most of the Products here, I've Used from Tidbitz In Time
Which You should really Sigh UP for Wendy's Kits!!
They Are Jammed Packed with Awesome Products each month....
This Kit is the August Kit & it is Divine with the Crate Paper - Portrait Range & Prima Flowers.... 
I CAN'T help myself!! I always have to add a few things to a Layout from my own Stash......
The Doiles, Butterflies, the 2 little green Flowers & the Stamp I've used on my Background
are things Not included in the Kit............... 

Some Close UPS!




If you need some more Inspiration then Go Check out the other CT layouts over @ LCTS
& till next time!!
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
& your Comments are TRULY APPRECIATED.....
If your looking for MY BLOGGOVERSARY GIVEAWAY!
then (Click Here)

18 comments:

  1. WOW you sure have just rocked this layout Rachael!!..
    Love all the details here!!
    And that heading just is perfect!! I want to use that one day!!! LOL
    Oh and shucks about your husband!! it is so so nice when they appreciate us aint it??!!!
    Take care now
    LOVES YA
    TONI
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful Rachael - great design and lots of cute little embellies happening around the LO - LOVE how you added in the little words too - have a fabulous day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this Rachael ... just beautiful ... love that pic of you both a very gorgeous couple .. made for each other .... love the story about Father's day too, thanks for sharing ..big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great sketch and my oh my. You ROCKED it.
    This is so beautiful. I love that pic, the title and the doilies and Prima packaging are just perfect.
    And I agree, love Tidbitz kits. I have not even started on the last two months. I think that is telling me I have far too much as it is....lol.
    We can never have too much right.
    Anyway, back to your work. LOVE IT LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just love this layout - gorgeous details!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely photo and gorgeous take on the sketch, Rachael!! I just saw your giveaways *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just super sweet! im drooling !! the butterflies are so pretty!

    and am also wondering, we don't celebrate Father's Day on the same date. Ours is in July...teehee ;)

    jaz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome LO Rachael....love all the little bits and pieces to look at, the design and colour combo. Just gorgeous. Have a wonderful week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this layout so much, you really have captured the love you two have for each other. The little words, the flowers, the doily, all so gorgeous xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful LO and beautiful pic of the 2 of you Rach!! LOVE your take on the sketch and you've created such an amazing LO with Wendy's kit!! :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous layout Rachael, as always. Beautiful pic of you & hubby. Thanks for sharing it with us all. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally love this page!!! The theme, the colours, how you place the embellishments… everything!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. This page is beautiful! You used the August kit beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous pic of you and your hubby. You have totally rocked this kit - awesome!! always inspiring :]

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love everything about this page! Love the photo and the title is great, going to remember that one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful lo! Great pic! I really love your flowers...so eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great take on the sketch! love that pic of you both and the title work. Beautiful page again! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10