Thursday, September 1, 2011

My First Ever Challenge is Up over @....

Yes! 
My first Ever Challenge I've had to set is over @ Stuff 2 Scrap
Let ME tell YA... I'm a tad Excited!!!   hehehehe
Please be gentle with me, As this is my first Sketch design....
My Stuff 2 Scrap Challenge for September IS

A SKETCH!!
It can be a Layout / Card or OTP... 
(with OTP you can take what inspires you from the Sketch & just let us know what it is)



The Sketch can be rotated, flipped or mix it up a little as long as it is recognisable....
Also I have a couple of extra criteria’s
1. Butterfly or Butterflies
2. Some stitching hand or Machine
3.Whilst Stuff 2 Scrap Chipboard would be Better  - Any chipboard is acceptable.....
Also it is Open to everyone!!

Here is my take..........


Some close Ups!!!!!
Peek A Boo  Stuff 2 Scrap - Brother chippie...
Some machine stitching & Butterflies!!!





More Stuff 2 Scrap - Heart Chippie


It Would be such a Pleasure for you all to go over to Stuff 2 Scrap...
Click here to Join In!!!



Be sure to print out my sketch & the Extra

criteria’s sit on your deck So you have it sitting there
to remind you to Play Along!!!

I'm also having a EXTRA little Giveaway with this Challenge....
Which I will  Draw @ the end of the month!!
This is what I'm giveaway!!!

Looks good..
Then don't forget to play along....

Thanks for Stopping!!
& for all your lovely comments you may leave ME!!!






16 comments:

  1. You have done such a gorgeous job with the sketch and your layout is so adorable. I might have to add this challenge to my monthly do to list xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on your sketch and what a gorgeous layout! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab sketch Rach and you have worked it beautifully of course. Love the butterfly criteria, so unlike you....lol.
    What a cute pic and love the stitching over the title and the background looks great.
    Woot woot to your first challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did just fine with the sketch well Done!!! and your LO is of course as usual just STUNNING!!!!! I just love all those yellow dots of cardstock scattered around the background!!!! And that picture is just too cute of E & Chlo!!!
    Take Care and dont worry i think you did perfect for your first challenge!!!
    TONI
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning Rachael ... your work is always so perfect, full of fun and love .... that sketch is awesome... of course we will be gentle on you ... you gorgeous girl you .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Rach!!! This rulz!!! Nice prize too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love this sketch and I love your layout! The machine stitching over the alphas looks fab :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome sketch Rachael!!!! WTG!! And your layout is just beautiful. I just love the way you use colour. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Just FAB! And it’s a gorgeous picture! !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooo that stitching through your title is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yippee! Awesome sketch Rach! Love the design and your fabulous lo! You did GREAT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! Rachal! i totally love your sketch challenge and i so love love your layout! such a cute photo and the colour combo! Oh so JOY!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! I am soooo not good at eyelets. I have four tools to set them including automatic ones and I still manage to botch it every time! Yours look great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your fist sketch & challenge! I really want to play along if I have the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job on your first sketch - congrats! love the stitching over the title and really such a sweet design too! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats of your first sketch! I love the LO you made for it too! Butterflies are my favorite, I hope to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10