Friday, September 9, 2011

Get Picky Challenge #11

Firstly!
I would like to send out a BIG THANK YOU!!!
For all of those who have been stopping by my blog & taking the time to comment.............. 
It's been absolutely awesome feeling to read these lovely comments 
you have been leaving!!!!!
So THANKS HEAPS!


I have once again! Joined in with  Get Picky Inspirational Challenge..... 
daffodil inspired board for inspiration this month




I used the Jenni Bowlin  - Play Date Die Cut
& cut out the half sun.......

Jenni Bowlin Studio - Play Date, Die Cut Label


NOW!
 for some close UPS!!!
Yeah! that is the 12x12 Cherry Blossom template...
I was inspired by the Get Picky DT layouts &
a few other talented ladies using this template!!!!
Also, the use of GESSO on layouts.......... 
 (it seems to be big thing right NOW)
 I've added liquid Pearls to the centre of the blossoms!

also a STUFF 2 SCRAP  - Leann's Sea Grass
which I have left raw....
SUPER CUTE HEY!!!

 other Products I've used here are:
Fancy Pants - It's the litttle things papers &
WRMK - paper.....
THANKS for stopping by today!
I hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend......   xx 

23 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous rachael!! So many fantastic techniques all in the one layout. I hope your boys have a fun weekend too... mine just can't get enough of it!! :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Rachael, this is way stunning!! Loving the awesome design, the blooms and the yellow dots!! Wonderful work! Enjoy your Friday! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just been through the lat few pages here and my jaw is open wide!
    Your pages are just simply gorgeous - I love how you design your pages. Oh.. I love gesso too!
    Enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love the template-thing you have used!! That was realy FAB!
    LOVELY LO!!
    Thank you for your great comment in my blog!
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G.!!!! I LOVE THIS AND THE YELLOW LOOKS STRIKING !!!!! against the black, those flowers really pop and the flags add to the texture ... awesome page ..wow those chippies are so delectable .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Love this Rachael - so many different textures and techniques to look at. Love the colours and precious photos. Love the chippies. Have a wonderful weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cherry blossom and the yellow looks beautiful with the black and white spotty paper. And your photo is super cute of your DD and Mum.
    Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - I just love love love this.. that colour combo is amazing and all the elements are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super! Love the colours and the butterfly opposite the chippie looks really awesome like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH WOW!! have i told you lately that you ROCK my Girl!!!!
    I so so love this i love that gesso!!! i sure have to get some of that!!....
    and what such a cute photo of your Mum and DD
    Take Care
    TONI

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so super gorgeous!!! I l love the color combo and the gesso cherry blossoms!!! It’s just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yet another fabulous creation Rach! Your Gesso blossoms are just gorgeous, love the way you have added liquid pearls to them. Thanks for always stopping by my blog and leaving some love! Your comments always bring a smile to my face =)
    Have an awesome weekend
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi.. what a delightful layout! so sunshiney happy and gorgeous! beautiful take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a neat looking lo! Perfect for the challenge! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful take on this challenge Rachael!! Love your use of the Cherry Blossom template and those yellow mini roses look fab! Hope you had a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous!! This LO is wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us over at Get Picky..x

    ReplyDelete
  17. The gesso/liquid pearl work here is AWESOME, Rachael, as is the great cut-out work with the JBS paper, plus I LOVE that detail chipboard of the cat-tails/bull-rushes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous love the bright and bold colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gosh I just love visiting you!! Your layouts just keep getting better & better & they rocked to start with!! LOVE what you have done with the sun, the template & the liquid pearls :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10