Friday, September 30, 2011

Just 1 more........

I thought I'd sneak in 1 more Layout before the end of the Month....
This Layout is Created Using Kaisercraft Sketch #4



& my layout....................




Kaisercraft Products Used here:
Candy lane paper,
Pink Gelato papers & Stickers,
also little Made with Love paper,
After Five Tag,
Tini Alphas & Homemade Chipboard...
other Products:
MS - Punches Doily Lace & Doilies,
Crafters Workshop - 6x6 brick,
Basic Grey Alpha Stickers....
a bit of a mixed bag really!!!  hehehehe!
Also If you have any time to Scrap...
POP on over too STUFF 2 SCRAP (click Stuff 2 Scrap to head over)
where this month Challenge is a Sketch Challenge 
set by MWAH....
Go have a looksee & play along..
You have still have about 12hours!!!!


THANKS for Stoppin BY...
Your Comments always put a Smile on my Dial....
Well it's October long weekend
for Me & other's in AUSTRALIA!!!!
 I HOPE EVERYONE 
has a WONDERFUL WEEKEND.....

14 comments:

  1. WOW JUST WOW here again Rachael!!!
    Just Stunningly Divine!!!!
    I love all that stamping of that Brick wall and those papers and the colours all go perfectly together!!!
    You have a fabo of a long weekend TOO
    Take Care
    TONI
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wall background. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fabulous as always! Love your soft pastel colors with the contrasting darker brick background, just gorgeous!

    Have an awesome weekend Rach xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very very nice!!! What a lovely colour combo and I love the angle of the word "Mothers"! Awesome layout and have a lovely long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOOOOO I totally love that brick background effect you have created and lovely family Photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you have combined so many ranges! Clever chick. You amaze me how much you get done in a month! Good luck, have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous.. i love those papers and the punch down the left side is beautiful..the bricks are very effective too!! lovely layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh.. love that colour combo and all the masking :)
    AWESOME page - it really is.
    No long weekend in QLD. :(
    Have a lovley weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning layout Rachael! I love the colours. I love the pic and I love the techniques! Just beautiful all over!!!
    Have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Rach, love the darker colours with this soft pastel papers... and all KAISER!! Go you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a beautiful photo Rachael & just love that brick wall stenciling. I got a stack of these Crafters Workshop stencils in for my shop this week & I was soooo bad. I kept about 12 for myself!!! I couldn't help myself. I figured hey I work really long hours so I "deserve" it. Who am I kidding? Love the page. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the combination of colors, as always!!! It’s such a beautiful, happy page! You’re so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful page Rachael, I love how you have used your punches on this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Rachael!! Love your page!!! Soooooo sorry to have forgotten to add you to the comment list at BITW - oooh I feel terrrrrible - total mistake!! (I forgot Brises too!!) Just put up a new post about it - please forgive me :) and thanks for the info on that die!! You've inspired me to buy a big shot!! Never owned a die-cutting machine before :) HOpe you are having a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10