Sunday, September 25, 2011

Let's Capture These Sketches #100

Well Hello to you all!!


Today I wanted to share Let's Capture These Sketches#100
But before I do!!! I just wanted to Say that lately....
I seem to be missing out on some posts!!!!!
I'm finding when I do visit you Girls, THAT I get over to your blog & comment, BUT then check out your last post to make sure I didn't miss that 1 & WELL!!!!!!  Some times I have....... Sorry about that!
& Yes! sometimes I will miss a post, As life just gets busy........
But like Today I'm been waiting for LCTS - to share Sketch #100
which was due Last Sunday the 18th..... & been keeping an Eye out for it!!!!!
& then today I was just Checking out my blog list & there I see that LCTS - Sketch was posted 5hours ago, BUT then I click on it to check It out........
It has the date of Sunday the 18th!!! I finding it all a little weird!!!!
Anyways!! Blah Blah....
So let's get onto the GOOD stuff Scrapping.............
So Let's Capture These Sketches (LCTS) Has posted there #100 Sketch!!!!!
The sketch this week is a bonus and will have it's own special bonus prizes..........
SO this is the Sketch Created by the talented Ness



My DT layout.........
I'm always Inspired by many of you everyday!!!!
here I took a bit of from Toni Cartwright - Toni did a layout not so long ago & I really liked how she did the same photo 1 in color & 1 in B&W......
Also Belinda Spencer - Belinda wraps twine around the buttons & been wanting to do this & finally did!!!!!!!!!! Yeah....


& I've got have some close UPS..........
I've Used MME - Lime Twist papers,Diecuts & Stickers......
& added some SAM's EYE CANDY MAGIC
see the CUTEST Green pin frog & Green Twine.. YEP!! from eye candy magic.....
Flourish With A Bling - Orange & red flourishes
Here I've used  GESSO with 6x6 Crafter's Workshop - Spot template..
then just inked it slightly.....
Eye Candy Magic- Adorable Bubble bee button...
head over & check out the other DT's - Layouts...
Then you have till next Friday if you want to play along!!!
AS ALWAYS THANKS HEAPS....
For stoppin by!!
 Your Comments REALLY do make me smile.....
I ENJOY the blog LOVE......

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Rachael. Love all the little details. Those pics are so sweet too. Great page. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page Rachael. Love the colour combo and all the details...just great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachael....hope your weekend is going great! I so love your LO....love the pps, the gorgeous embellies and your magic touch!! I have printed out a b/w and colour pic of my daughter in her ballet gear standing holding the "huge" bar at the studio - with the thought in mind to use both pics. Hey thanks (as always he he) for the inspiration to use them. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Rachael!!!! yes I love how you did these photos 1 Colour & 1 B&W Just fantastic!!! I just love love love it when us scrapping buddies get idea's off of each other!!!! To me that's why we are BUDDIES!!!!
    This layout is just fan fabulous!!! I love the colour and that twine around the button WOW i may have to try that myself!!!!
    Hope you are having a great Sunday!!!!
    Take Care NOw
    TONI
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh I love this one Rachael!!!! Such a gorgeous boy layout and you have rocked these papers, love the details, so many yummy things to look at!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Layout! I love those colors!! Girl, your layouts are amazing!! Specially when it comes to boys, they are great!! I suck at boys layouts, thank God I have a girl!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fabulous Rach. Nice and bright and fun and yep, love that two tone photo trick. You have used yours perfectly.
    Hope you are having a fab weekend. :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic Rach.. absolutely love the fun, funky feel to this page..... love the twine and the strips of colour another fabulous page .. awesome .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome layout! So many little things to look at (your embellishments), great colours and gorgeous photo!

    Thank's for visiting my blogg and for the lovley comment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable boy and adorable layout!!! The mix of embellishments is perfect!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there Rachael, thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave your sweet comments, we all love them. Your page is full of fun and full of movement....love the circles and stars and twine, such a happy page. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this Rachael - full of gorgeousness!! I think you may be doing the same as me - leaving your computer on overnight with your blog open?? If you are then just remember to click on the refresh button - (the circular arrow at the top left) or everything in your sidebar still shows up as it was when you opened up the day before - with none of your updates - that was happening to me & it took me a while to figure out LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW love your page Rach full of so much gorgeousness!! Loving the b&W with the colour pic and that border punch is so yummy!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too cute! Love the b&w and color photos and the way you have used you twine xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! WOW! i agree with everyone! this is a stunning layout! i so love this colour combo you have totally rocked out on this sketch! LOVE IT! {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10