Monday, September 26, 2011

YOU & ME is Bird's New word............

Hi There!!
How was your Weekend??
Well mine was SUPER F.U.N & then became a little Exciting!!!!!!
A Couple of weeks back I was asked to be a JUDGE!!
YES! A Judge in the Scrapbooking section @ a local Show...
I would have to say I was QUITE HONORED to be asked!!!
So off I & Chloee my (DD) went to do some Judging.......
Which was Really good to see these Layouts IRL!!!!!
Then when I finished all the Judging....
I was told I did a Awesome Job & if I was interested in coming back next year!! OH! Yeah! was my reply...........
BUT! wait there's more...........
I was Also Asked if I was interested in Teaching a Class @ their local Scrapbooking Store..........
WHAT THE!! ME Your asking ME...........
So I'm like!!!!!!!!!!
UMMMM YES! YES! YES! 
How COOL is that....
SO let me just SAY!!!!!! I left the SHOW with my DD with a Skip in my Step............
I will do a Class next year!!! & then WE will go from there.....
SORRY! for the Chatter I just wanted to Share!!!
I will now get on the The GOOD Stuff Sharing the NEW
Bird Is The Word!!!! WORD
Which Is YOU & ME...................
We also have Mary Join Our Team...
Mary now will be Creating a Sketch for each word!!
Which you could use or not up to you...........
SO I did my layout USING: TIDBITZ IN TIME - September kit...
which you can win 1 of these BEAUTIES .....
Or any other Kit that tickles your Fancy!!!!!
Just create a Layout, Card of OTP with 1 of BIRD IS THE WORD-
WORD's!!!!!!!! & you could be the next Winner...
OR pop on over & join up!!!! I signed up for six months.....
The Kits are full of Gorgeous Goodies............. 
SO this is the SEPTEMBER KIT.......

& this is MY DT Layout  YOU & ME.............
I was Really tempted on doing a Layout of Me & Someone!!!!
Anyone really..    LOL!!
But had this Photo of Jason (my DH) & our Beautiful Girl....
Which I just had to do...........
Now for some Close Ups!!
It just wouldn't be a Rachael's post without close UPS.... LOL



OK!
SO I've just notice how long this post is.....
Sorry about that!!!
Just some days I'm just a little more Chatty then others!!!
Always a Pleasure to have you Stop by
& when you leave ME blog Love....
THAT really makes MY day!!
So THANKS....

21 comments:

  1. Such a sweet layout Rachael. Love the sepia photo which coordinates so beautifully with that amazing flower. CONGRATS on the judging and teaching!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW again Rachael... Such a stunning Layout as usual!!!
    I love those red birds that you have punched out!!!
    Congrats on the judging and wow on the classes for next year!!! how EXCITING!!!!!
    Oh also love that MH flower
    Take care and have a fab week
    TONI
    XOXOXOOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW - that's so exciting for you!! Congtats!!! I love this page - gorgeous pic and the big flower looks delightful :-) sweet bird punch too!! Have a great day :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is just something special about the bond between a father and daughter, and it really shows in this fabulous photo!! Congrats on your opportunity to judge and teach the class! Your LO is simply gorgeous!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Rachael, I can feel your excitement.. that is GREAT news and I would skipping out of the show too :))
    LOVE that page, just gorgeous.
    Enjoy your week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news Rachael, congratulations. Love the LO too, The photo is gorgeous and the flower looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOO HOO such great new Rach.. how exciting!! ADORE your beautiful LO and love how you've used Wendy's gorgeous kit!! Have a fab day :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi.. well i am not the least bit surprised by you being asked to teach.. your creations are amazing.. you will be wonderful and inspire many to achieve fabulous creations.. so enjoy!! i love this layout.. perfectly embellished... and the one before this is so cute.. i love the color.. perfect for a boys page.. and the cute froggie sticking out from behind looks extra cute!! always beautiful layouts from you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Rach, congrats on the teaching and judging - sounds super FUN!!
    Love this LO - looks like a really nice kit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Rachael...what a fantastic teacher you will make! Love what you have done with this kit...awesome work xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, so sweet! And congrats on the awesome news. Of course they'd love you as a judge. You're always so full of kind words and you'll be great at doing a class too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. totally cool and CONGRATS what awesome news to share, is it any wonder your scrapping rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Huge congrats Rachael! Your scrapping rocks and you will make a great teacher! As for your BITW layout... it's perfect in every way.
    Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful picture! I love that you use it in sepia! And I love those red birds! It’s an edge punch isn’t it? I think I have seen it in a shop but I didn’t like it. But after I have seen how you use it I love it! Thanks for the inspiration!!! I always leave inspired!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning page - loving all the red and the polka dots! Congrats on the judging and a super dooper congrats on your teaching gig! Woot woot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to you, well done :)
    love your page you have created for Bird is the word :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rachael, you have to be one of the sweetest, most beautiful people I know. Your comments on my pages are so, so sweet and your blog entries are just so nice as well. Thank you so much!!

    Also, this is such a fabulous page using the September kit!! Love it!! Thanks for working so hard and being so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is awesome news for you. I imagine you will do a stellar job of the teaching bit. How exciting too to be a judge,...Sounds like a good afternoon!
    Love the lo you made. The dotted paper looks so good with the little birdies and the large flower.awesomeness....!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another new one! Do you ever find time to sleep Rach. A stunner as always and congrats on your judging/teaching position, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I looooove that bird punch. It is on my list for sure. I just love that spotty paper and I must remember your gorgeous brown photo and flower with it. It looks fabulous. Great page my girl.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aw Rachael this is so gorgeous, such a cute photo too!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10