Sunday, September 11, 2011

September Challenge - Scrap That Chat

Shona Keehn 1 of the DT over @ Scrap That Chat!!
Has set Septembers Challenge..........

Her challenge to  create a new layout and “use the title of a song”somewhere on the layout. You can use it in your journalling, title..etc. This challenge is open toANYONE! You do not need to be a Scrap That! kit subscriber to participate in this monthly challenge. This challenge runs from August 26th to September 14th. I will randomly draw a winner for a fabulous Pion Design Prize Pack!

COOL Hey!!
Well I thought it is a FAB Challenge, So I had to play along.....

 I went with "Just the way you are" Bruno Mars
For a bit of a change I'll go with the Close UPS!!!!!!!!
 My Title.......



& the end Result

Working with Echo Park - For The Record papers,
Basic Grey - Alpha Stickers,
Kaisercraft -  printed Acetate,
Prima Flowers & Chipboard......
Always a Pleasure to have you stop 
by.....
Your Comments you leave
always make me SMILE!!!! 

18 comments:

  1. wow! awesome layout! i love the flowers and the colors are fabulously contrasting!! gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, love the flower cluster and the title is stunning, great work, take care, Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is stunning Rachael! Definitely my favourite page of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m so impressed of the way you combine colors!!! It always looks SO perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just stunning - love the detail and love the colours! You go girl! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. owieeee... check out all the bits and bobs on that page.. That is one gorgeous page Racheal :) seriously gorgeous.
    Enjoy your week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this layout to death!!! The colours and detail are amazing.....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still love this range of papers and you have used them so so beautifully. It is all so well balanced and so gorgeous. Just love it Rach. A new fave.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fab layout Rachael, as always. Love everything about this, from the colours to the embellies to the pic. All beautiful.
    Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Rachael
    JUST STUNNING
    like always
    Take Care
    TONI
    XOXOOX

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful LO Rach.. so much gorgeous detail!! I love the way you are able to mix so many yummy embellies together and make them look so fabulous.. LOVE this to bits! Have a lovely week :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I hope my comment make you smile because I LOOOOOOVE this one!!! It is one of my favorites of yours! So many details to look at! Bravo Rach!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is soo beautiful Rach, love all the paper distressing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg, this is gorgeous!! I love all the detail in this layout :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH MY GOD! This is gorgeous !! So many beautiful detais! And your design is very pretty!
    You are one talented lady. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am seriously in LOVE with this layout!!! You are so talented!! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Rachael love this one! It is a true beauty!! Your embellishing is superb - splendid page :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10