Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Scrap The Girls - May Challenge

I'm a bit behind in the Challlenges this month!!!
So i guess most of you have seen STG's May Challenge...
But I'll tell you again!!

Scrap a layout based on an important female in your life. Extra criteria: more than 20 words of handwritten journalling


I was lucky enough to get some Gorgeous & tresured photo's on Mothers Day this year...
This photo is of DD Chloee, My Mother & ME!!



I've used a Quote from Kaisercraft Rubons, Which I've handwritten......
& I think is SOOO true!!!


I've Used Mostly Kasiercraft - Chanteuse papers, The Hearts are from a American Craft paper... I've also used Bo Bunny Rubons & Kindy Glitz
 which hasn't came up as well as in the photos i would like!!!


The Remember Life Stamp is from Kaisercraft!!


So if you still looking for a Challenge!
why not give it a go.... Girls only......
Also I like to say a BIG THANKS for stopping by!!!
& I ALWAYS Appericate your comments you leave ME  *hugs* to you all!!
Till Next time
HAPPY SCRAPPIN!

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo. Gorgeous layout. I love this range! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks stunning and love the sepia photo with it. Your written journaling looks fabulous. Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mother,daughter,granddaughter!!!!beautiful photo and beautiful layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page and beautiful photo!!! Mine were shocking this year...lol...I barely have my eyes open in any of them due to the early hour my kids burst in...hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! I love your handwritten journalling too - it looks fab. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous LO Rachael.. love the beautiful photo and your journaling!! I'm hoping to get this one done on the retreat. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is gorgeous! What a precious photograph! I love the journalling on top of the pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely Layout, cute hearts and gorgeous papers.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10