Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Color Combos Galore #193 & Flourishes with a Bling

I like to Say first off!!!
THANKS to all that stop by my blog & leave a comment Always Appericated.....
*MWAH*
& Secondly I'm having troubles @ the Moment with leaving Comments on Other Blogs???? I dont know why it just comes up Anonymous..... Sooo I am visiting you & Seeing your FAB creations BUT just can't leave a comment??

OK!
I have indeed found some time to scrap!!
SO my first LO is for this weeks CCG.....



These colors are just too good to miss!! Well that's what I first thought....
Then went though me stash to see what I could come up with!!!
& I didn't have a lot... LOL! I thought I had a lot my pale pink in my Stash.... OH WELL! may have to place another order!!!!  (evil Laugh)
 I decided to Focus on Journalling  as well..
I'm not the Biggest on journalling on my layouts, But I have to amit the  Challenges with adding journalling, I'm really starting to Enjoy...... 
Anyways this is what I came up with!!!!!!

Me & my Girl Chloee!
We are SOOOO alike & well you know US mothers like to be the Queen of the Household, Along comes a little princess trying to take over!!
We seem to fight, A bit!! 
BUT Seriously..... I WOULD NOT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!
LOL!
I LOVE this Girl to bits......


This photo was taken on my B'day this year....
& close up on my typed journalling...


Bubba Girl is 1 of her nicknames We have for her!!!!
Another close up!
this is a Dusty Attic - Corner Scrolls
which I have put some Tim Holtz - Distress Crackle Paint.....







Pale pink -  Maya Road ribbon

BUT wait theres MORE!!
I've also have done a Layout for the Challenge over @ Flourishes with A Bling
I've been meaning to play along for a while, after seeing the challenges on Liz Webers blog!!!
& FINALLY I came up with this for May Challenge........
This is the Challenge

Here i've used the FWAB-  Black Jasmine & kasiercraft rubon, Stamp,Diecuts & flower...

FWAB - Black Pearls.... & MS-  Butterfly Punch (Still L.O.V.E this Punch) & the loopy MS- punch...
Most of the paper came from my stash of offcuts, Leftovers....





ALRIGHTY then!!
So pop on over to FWAB blog & have a go, You could win some FWAB products!!! YUMMY!!
You have till the 31 may...

If you made it to here & still leave some Loving....
THANKS your are a Legend...
Till next time
HAPPY SCRAPPIN!!
XXX


5 comments:

  1. Hello there;0) Both of these LO's are georgous! Love all the detail in your first LO and the color combo is beautiful. And I am going to have to steal your title in your second LO. I love it! Hope you are having a great week so far;0)

    Hugs xx
    Cecelia B

    ps...I have candy over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rach these are gorgeous. Your CCG page is just beautiful and I love your touches of green. The birdy border is too cute.
    The Daddy page, that blue is awesome. So bright and the black and white just pops.
    So many delish bits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More gorgeous work Rachael.. love both of these!! Fab journaling and beautiful flourish on your 1st LO and your FWAB LO really pops!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Rachael these are both stunning! Your little girl is soooo pretty! You sound like my big girl & I - we fight a bit too - but we also adore each other LOL!! Love your title & the pea in a pod sticker - perfect!! and the blue layout is very stunning against that yellowy vegitation! As for your "anonymous" status - you need to check your google account - log into it then post comments once you are sure you have logged in...weird but these computer things happen sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both absolutely gorgeous! Love that rich blue! Practical scrappers has a call out for layouts with doilies and I would love it if you would submit that first one for it! practicalscrapperslayouts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10