Saturday, May 28, 2011

Stuck Sketches May 1st & 15th

Sorry but just as Quick post today!!!!
I have a few LO's to share but, not all in 1 post.....
Maybe the next few post will be short but sweet!!!

Stuck Sketches for May 1st & 15th
As you can see I flipped the Sketch....



Too get this!


& a couple of close ups!!



Ok! now 15th Stuck Sketch


I Pretty much stayed with this 1, running out of time so sometimes it's easier!!
LOL!
We got to chatch up with my Brother & his family, not long ago
& got some FAB photos!!

& close ups
YEP! even went with this journalling thing again....   LOL!




Better go!
now heading to Football (Rugby League)
Ethan is playing soon!! Go the Kangaroos....
Hope you all have a wonderful Weekend!!
XXX

10 comments:

  1. oh my! These are just stunning! WOW WOW WOW! That first one..yikes..! So striking...Absolutely gorgeous work Rachael.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rach, love these too, especially the first one, the colour is stunning. Love the string on the 2nd one too. Hope you are having a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RACHAEL....I just love both pages....they are stunning..I love the colors , the photos...each details are so perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You have such a great talent at all!!!
    Have a nice weekend.
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome and full of magic and sparkles .... love them both Rachael...simply gorgeous .. big hugz xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are both stunning, Rach!! I also love the jetty layout below :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pages love both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, awesome pages! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous Rach. I love your interpretation of the first sketch. The doilies and misting is gorgeous and the elements on your second LO are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ultra pretty top layout & love the colours in the second - you have been on a complete scrapbooking marathon my dear girl!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10