Monday, May 23, 2011

Bird Is The Word - Life/ Live/Living

Yes! Bird has a new word - Life /Live / Living........
So you can use 1 of those words & it can be in your Title or in your Journalling!!!
So I've Used the word Life, As I had this title with Life in it!!!!
YEP!  that easy..........
I've used the Gorgeous Pink Paislee - Butterfly garden here & added some Stamps & Rubons to my background..
Along with other bits!!!
This photo was taken November last year....I think I adore this Man more Now than I ever did...... He is SO Supporting & Loving!! Even when im not the nicest person....   LOL!

& some Close ups!!!





I'm still SUPER Thrilled to be Part of BITW DT.....
Just love the Concept of this Challenge!!
So please pop on over, Check out all the Other Totally Awesome Layouts, A Card & the Sketch that Nadia Designed....
for Bird Is The Word & join Us!!!
Till next time
Happy Scrapping!!!!
Ohh & thanks for any Comments you may leave ME!!
*MWAH*
XXX

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Rachael, loving that blue ribbon, love that pink paislee piece and your design is just gorgeous. Fantastic take on such a fun challenge! Hope you guys have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely I like your cluster in the centre!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous! Love the added stamping - I'm never good at things like that but it adds so much doesn't it! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty page. Thats really gorgeous paper. You know how to work those patterened papers better than anyone xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous LO and photo Rachael.. such beautiful embellishments which go perfectly with the Pink Paislee pp!! Have a fab week :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is just beautiful, I love those gorgeous papers, I love the beautiful lacy ribbon, and the artisian piece, I love how you used the word too. Your stamping is so gorgeous too. Love Melx

    ReplyDelete
  7. a masterpiece !!!!!! love that paper range!!!! looks beautiful with all your embellies and that pic is just beautiful, full of love ........ xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous layout Rach, just love that paper range and what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Rachael! I love your choiice of papers and all the gorgeous embellies! Such beautiful pic of the two of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty...your picture compliments it beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rachael,
    Your LO is just gorgeous. Love all the detailing!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... ๐Ÿ’• THANK YOU for stopping by ๐Ÿ’•

01 09 10