Thursday, May 26, 2011

Once Upon A Sketch - May 15th Challenge

Must be Journalling month!!!   LOL!
Cause this would be number 3 out of 4 Layout's that have journalling, weather it's handwritten or typed!!

So this Layout is for OUAS - May 15th Sketch Challenge...


You know the Drill!!! this is the Sketch & the Extra Criteria is:


Journalling criteria: Your journalling should be typed (and remember it should be at least 1-2 lines long). You can also make a card or altered item based on this sketch and use a typed quote instead of journalling.
NOW! typing is more my type of thing.......   LOL!
So first a close up on My Journalling

Now my Layout!!
I've used the Scrumpious Webster Pages - Yacht Club!!!
L.O.V.E this range.....
These photos of Ethan, was taken a couple of weeks back...


A couple more close ups!!!
the Alphas are Webster Pages to along with a couple of the Stickers....


I had brought 2 of most of the WP - Yacht club range, As I Soooo loved
both sides & knew I had plenty of photos to go with them1!!

NOW!!! the Circle thing I'd seen a Very talented lady  Tanya Tahir
do this type of thing on 1 of her LO's & thought,FABBO I  have to borrow
that.......
Thanks for stoppin by!!
Hope you all have a Gorgeous DAY.....
Any comments you may leave ME
THANKS HEAPS!!!
Till next time
XXX

19 comments:

  1. Very nice Rach! Love the papers and embellies you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks sensational. You have used the paper just perfectly. I too love the circle thing (and might have to borrow at some stage too).
    Fab pics and love the red behind them. Really highlights the pics.
    Fabbo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooooooooowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is amazing!!! I had lots of trouble with blogger too last night! D'oh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout!!!!!!!!
    Fabulous take on the sketch.....those Websters pages are amazing!
    Thanks for playing with us at Once Upon A...Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love this Rachel.
    Great combination of the Wbsters and that pic is just adorable. Love that tower too.
    Gorgeous work again, so happy you came to play for another week!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S.
    I thought I was already a follower, well I am NOW!
    //Bente

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is super gorgeous, you have used these amazing papers to perfection, I love that design and know the layout with Tanya you are speaking of, she is my idol too, well one of them. Never use Websters but may need to take another look now. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha ha ha!!!!!! Love your comment! Freakin' funny - made me laugh! You rock!!! Have a great one!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the simplicity of this one...

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful photo perfect paper for the theme of the layout...perfect in every way!
    Thanks for playing with us at Once Upon a Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. STUNNING layout Rachael - woohoo! Fabbo - just loving this style - yup I love the idea of raising shapes up on the same paper - so cheap too - fantastic! Thanks for playing at Once Upon a Sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rachael this is SO gorgeous...I have to agree with all the ladies here ..JUST FABULOUS!Way to go girl. Loving your WP of course and the photo...PERFECT!Thanks Miss Rachael for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful layout Rachael!! Love the circles!!! Awesome idea. Tanya may have started something!! ;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW !!!!!!! love all of this ... SPECTACULAR !!!!!
    LOVE AND HUGZ XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. a wonderful layout ! congratulations and good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice! I really like the entire theme of the lo. The lighthouse and the upper rt. cluster/stamping is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! It 'really nice your page! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fabulous page! So very elegant :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh it is GORGEOUS Rachel. Stunning use of those patterned papers and the 'circle thingy' looks brilliant

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10