Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Scrap the Girls

Hellooooo Ladies!!

Just wanted to share my  Layout for Scrap the Girls february Challenge!!!!

So this month is a Sketch &  with no Criteria except for you scrap about GIRLS.....




Using the gorgeous Pink Paislee - Sweetness Collection!!
YUMMY....


& here's a lil Sneak Peak, of a layout...
That I'll be back to post Later!!!
Hehe.....




So thanks to all You, that leave me lovely comments! I'm SO glad that you take the time to
tell me your throughts....              MWAH!!!!

Also don't forget my Giveaway 


Rachael
XXX

8 comments:

  1. My thoughts are that this looks gorgeous. I love the pics first of all, just so cute. Love the cut flowers and this paper is gorgeous. And the sneak, lovin the butterflies. Cant wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Rachael absolutly love your layout great job bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow Rachael, this is just stunning, helps to have a gorgeous model in the photos, but those papers are just beautiful. I love how you put the strips to the side and that corner of floral is simply amazing....hope you win with this stunner. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is just soooooo pretty. love it all, so much to look at!! Those photos are so cute and cheeky... Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...you have so much detail inthis layout..the pp are yummy...thanks for playing along this month

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful layout, I love all things girly, the cluster of roses are just as pretty as that sweet little face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are yummy papers and love what you have done with them, such a sweet photo and LO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous paper selection & those photos are brilliant...so happy :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10