Monday, February 7, 2011

Be Happy

Hey! Hey!
I was able too complete a layout for TCR's Palette #44........



Warning - I've used MS - Frond Punch again.........  LOL

A photo of 1 of my nephews!!


Don't know why these next 2 photos have came out this way???






& I don't think i shared last weeks Palette with you



Photos of Chloee, One of her dress up moments!!

Yep! a Stephanie Hart -  Whimsy mushroom...
 a Handmade Daisie by Sandie & Margs - Doilie Strips!!


Stamped Kaisercraft flowers with Kaisercraft Script Stamp...
  I inked the doilies for the colours!!




Ok!
Thanks for stopping by...

Rachael
XX


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO's Rachael .. LOVE your frond work it looks fabulous! W:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! these are both totally AMAZING!! you really rock out with those pallets!! totally love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. I love the way you've used the leaves behind the photo in the first one. Its a great affect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, loved last weeks but this weeks. WOW. That punch is the best.
    And what perfect colours for you to use it again.
    This is just so so so so so fabulous and I honestly think this could be one of the features. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Rach such a great job on both of these... love love love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Rach these are just stunning, just love the gorgeous branch and leaves on the first, and you found the perfect papers and colours to fit this challenge and the second is just divine with the inked doily's, wow both stunning my girl. Melxx

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10