Saturday, February 26, 2011

Feb -15 Stuck Sketch

Hello Too all my blog Buddies......
It is SUCH a gorgeous day here 2day!
I was able to get the Feb 15 stuck Sketch done last night!!!! Yippie....
I got my kit this week from Storyboards Kits, YUMMY!!!!! full of goodness..
& needed to have a play.......
Anyway!
heres the Stuck Sketch!




I know most of you have seen it, But I throught i'd show it again..... LOL!

& heres my Layout..........
Oh how we love you!





There is only 1 or 2 products from my stash, The rest is from the kit.....
Thanks too all the Fab Comments you leave ME!!! I really Truly enjoy them.....

& also My Giveaway is coming too the END!!
SOOOOO if you want to be in it to win it Click Giveaway 
to see how to win 1 of my 2 kits............

Rachael
XXX

9 comments:

  1. Hey, that's the new header!! Looks fab. Well done.
    Love your take on the sketch. Love the papers and your doily on the side and how precious is that pic? The bow finishes it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Jes... love this fun and colourful page lots of gorgeous embellies and yummy stuff... WOW I love your new look BLOG!!!! header is stunning and so much loving energy eminates for the pic, and also your font is fabulous !!!.... wish I knew how to change my font is it easy ??? thanks so much for your email too re Kaisercraft ... big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey love the new blog header/template..Cool! What an awesome take on the sketch! I love that photo..so sentimental. The kit contents look good too. Cant wait to see what else you create with them. xox Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout!! It gives the sketch so much life!! Love the colors!! Really Pretty!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great new blog template and header. And another fab layout. I have a blog award for you if you want to come by and pick it up. A little thankyou for being a great inspiration and full of kind comments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new and improved blog Rachael. Gorgeous LO.. so bright and beautiful and what a lovely photo!! Fabulous take on the sketch!! big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog's new look Rachael! Your layout looks fab and that photo is so gorgeous. :)
    Take care. xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, I subscribed to this kit last week, oh wow, I am so looking forward to it now I see your stunner of a layout here. Oh I will say it again, what a stunning array of layouts you have done here on your blog, I love coming here, Melxx

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10