Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Listen to the Revs

Hello Ladies!!!

I've got a couple of Layouts to share....
The first is for Bird is the word challenge.... & this month word is LISTEN
I throught of these photos....





& my next layout is for show us your stuff
Feb challenge #1

Do a layout, card or OTP based on love. It can be any type of love. You must include a handmade heart on there.
So I did this Layout of my boy & his LOVE for fishing....


YEP! thats my Handmade heart.. I've cut a heart shape out of felt then stuck
it to some cardstock & sewed it....

Yes another one!


Using Webster Pages - Seaside retreat, Sparklers & Wonderfall Stickers...

Ok so thats it for me...
Always a BIG THANK YOU
to all my Lovely visiters who take the time & leave Me
Lovely comments

Rachael
XXX 

7 comments:

  1. GREAT LO's! Cute photos on the bikes and just LOVE your handmade heart on the 2nd! W:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is one awesome BOY BOY LO. Love how you used the tape measure paper. Very cool pics too.
    And your SUYS LO is just super super grouse. Those hearts are just way cool and love the boy photo on Websters paper. Who said boy pages couldn't have flowers?? Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Loving both your LO's Rachael.. So many fabulous details!! Love your hand made hearts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a neat idea with the felt heart, and I love the twine, thanks for playing along this month at SUYS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rachael both of these are just stunning. Thanks so much for joining us at SUYS and Bird Is The Word this month. I always look forward to your entries. I love your details and the photos you use. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh How cool! you really put a twist on both these challenges!love how you have the string attached to the heart! as if a fishing line catching your boys heart :D as well as how well you scrapped those motorbike pics! totally clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the title...very original...love the pics...great action layout...thanks for playing along this month

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10