Thursday, February 10, 2011

Challenges

Hello Hello!!
I've been @ it again..... 2 layouts to share!!

This first 1 is for WW1 - the  challenge for February is.......
WHITE + BROWN + A VINTAGE ITEM(S)
So this is what I came up with.




Brown doilie from Marg's Bits & Pieces..
The white paper doilie & B&W Coupon from my Prize pack
I got from LiL Red Rocket (i just love how on the back of a lil red rocket label  
it's got.....     Warning- Can become highly addictive)  LOL!



I also used white tissue paper & sprayed it brown.... & sewed





 The next Layout is for STUCK - Febuary 1st  Sketch






I've used the yummy Webster Pages....
along with Maya road key & lock oh & MS - Frond punch...

Pink Paislee - Chipboard Alphas....

 

I've added rubons & paint here.....


Thanks for stoppin by & any comments you may leave

& also don't forget my giveaway ( just click on the top right side for info)

Rachael
XX

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as usual, especially love the browns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowzers !!!! these are superb Rach ... love the details and the WW1 is awesome love the masking in fact I love all of it WOO HOO !!! could be a winner .. big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love checking out your layouts. So much talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW! i'm totally loven both these layouts! firtst the WW1 is so awesome! all the mist and masking is just totally JOY! and whta cute pic of your little boy! and the Stuck?! layout! toally out of this world! How did you do the background??? stamping paint?? which stamp?? oh i love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of your LO's, especially the Stuck sketch! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! I adore them!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous LOs...I love your stitching and misting on the WW1 LO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing LO's Rachael. ADORE your Boyz LO and love all the detail on your WW1 LO!! Thanks so much for joining in this month :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, just stunning both of them, I love the use of the new Websters papers, I have them and am a bit frightened with the colours but you rocked them, on the 2nd I love the stamped background, is that the Kaiser brick stamp, it is just perfect. Love to you and yours Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layouts Rachael! Love the misting on the WW1 page.
    Have a great weekend.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS AS Rachael!!!! Love your WW1 layout...this misting and stitching looks awesome!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, your WW1 is so original. There is so much yumminess there. Love the tissue paper, the misting, the sewing. Wow
    And I just love your background bricks and paint on the Boyz LO. What a fab take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOve them both! Love the pic you used for STuck!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... ๐Ÿ’• THANK YOU for stopping by ๐Ÿ’•

01 09 10