Friday, February 4, 2011

Before & After

Hello Hello!

Yes I have a layout to share...
BO BUNNY have a Layout Challenge & i just love to work with Bo Bunny, who dosen't LOL...
The  challenge is any kind of BEFORE AND AFTER!!!

               I've had this photo for a little while A just LOVE it, & throught it would be perfect....


I've Used the Bo Bunny's Crazy Love collection, Along with Bo Bunny Petal Pushers Stickers,


Yep!! Had to use Kasiercraft Birdcage too hehehehe!!





So theres a few days to go So pop over have a looksee & see
what Ya thing...
OK  bye for now

Rachael
XX

7 comments:

  1. And what a stunning photo it is too my friend, I love the inking around the edge of the page, the stamped birdcage is divine and well the papers speak for themselves. I have this challenge on the list too. You rocked it. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and lovely colour combo Rachael. Love the photo and the birdcages look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Love all the elements and colors!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO and such a lovely photo Rachael. How cute are the birdies and bird cages!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh super cute LO i love that range too :) have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! this is so beautiful!! you have used these bobunny papers wonderfully! Those bird cages just suit this layout so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful LO full of love!
    I like the paper - I hope they arrive to Sweden soon!

    Charlotta / La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10