Sunday, February 27, 2011

February Sketch #4

Hello to my blogger Friends!!!!
Before I share my Layout today, I would just like to say.........
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! very much too all of my blogger friends,
who always leave such Awesome comments...
I really would like you too know that, I really do appericate EVERY single comment you leave ME!     *Mwah* 
You Gals are Awesome!!!


Ok!
I've have completed another layout for Kaisercraft Sketch Challenge...
Sketch #4





This is my layout of my Adorable Niece!! who I dont get to see much *sigh*



Lots of close ups! 
hehehehe!
I was very lucky to get some Purple pumpkin goodness...
The flower & pearl strips are Purple Pumpkin, The butterfly from collections....
& the rest is Kaisercraft- Love notes pps,Flower, rubons, Diecuts & wood flouishes.....
Yummy!



Oh i did spray the kaisercraft wood curl with Maya Road- silver metallic mist...

& dripped some more Maya Road & glimmer Mist....

Thanks for stopping By

Rachael
XXX



10 comments:

  1. OMG Rach !!! this is a wowzer !!!!! absolutely awesome and stunning ...my fave colours and the embellies and all your little details.. butterflies and angel, yummy !!!! you have created magic here .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you created the sketch perfectly. That is a gorgeous pic of your niece. I love how you have used pink and red together so beautifully and the drips are my fave (yes, I am a simple girl but it totally finishes it off perfectly). Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful page I love the colors and how you were able to put all those touches on it. I am afraid to keep adding but you may have convinced me to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Rachael absolutely stunning LO. The colours and layered details are gorgeous!! I have to say I love to add splatters to my LO's. I think it finishes them off beautifully!! big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout. Such a lovely colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is amazing Rachael!! Love the colours and the pearls.... just everything about this layout is aweseome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous, beautiful colours, love everything !!! Fab work !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh absolutely gorgeous! Lovely colours and the photo is cute too! I like your detailed work...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH WOW! first i've got to say WOWO! love the blog make over! love the title photoa nd your new Profile photo too! totally sweet! As for your take on the kaisercraft sketch! AWESOME! love what you have done with these papers and your Neice is totally adorable! {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey Rachael gee i love this one,just a beautiful Stunning LO, Just WOW.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10